Toribash
1st Aikido
2nd Wushu

I can do wushu by myself if need be, yea im just that awesome :P

And Parker WHO YOU CALLIN BITCH? BITCH! lol (still love you tho no homo)
Last edited by MOBI; Jun 8, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
I think we're gonna need you in wushu. Plus, it works out nicely, the three figureheads of 42 can each lead one of the teams: Mars in Aikido, Dillon in TK, You in Wushu
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
I think we're gonna need you in wushu. Plus, it works out nicely, the three figureheads of 42 can each lead one of the teams: Mars in Aikido, Dillon in TK, You in Wushu

But im better than mars in Aikido >.>
and (I think) I am better than mobi in wushu.
Ill have to practice.

COME

Cant, Studying for my test on thursday I failed it today so i need to study
~Mobi
Last edited by MOBI; Jun 9, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post

Well that doesn't really work. Is mars better at wushu than you? Wushu needs people more than aikido. Plus, way too many people are listing aikido as their first choice. We don't have a whole lot of wushu-ers in the clan and you're one of the few people here that's skilled at it.

The reason I said we should have you in wushu and mars in aikido is this: I know mars is good for aikido, but by his own admission he's pretty shaky with wushu. On the other hand, I know you're good for both aikido and wushu. So it can go one of two ways:

Mars in wushu and mobi in aikido---> Good in aikido, shaky in wushu
or
Mars in aikido and mobi in wushu---> Good in aikido, good in wushu

Just trying to cover all our bases
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
I want leader!!
but in reality i don't care either way!!

Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
I should lead team aikido :o
I was in that tourney for team sambo

You're both missing the point of team leaders. It's not "who is the best at this mod?" It's just a name, which I think should be based on standing authority in the clan. So who better to lead the teams than the leaders of the clan? If we start talking about who is better at what mod it's gonna turn into a cock-measuring contest with everybody going, "NUH-UH IM BETTER". The whole concept of team leaders is kind of pointless anyways, I only mentioned it because it worked out so conveniently...

------------------------------------
Just so everybody knows, there are 9 slots available since there's 3 teams of 3 (more slots if you count substitutes) and, under the assumption that dillon will be there, there are 10 people participating so far.

Since I'm trying to base these choices off of skill in that particular mod, and it's very hard to remember just how good each one of you is in all of these mods, I think it would be helpful if you posted a replay or two of yourself in MP which displays your skills in your mod choice(s).
[42]
My shop
New replays I asume.
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post

Yes, but whos on more often? ,'
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi