Ranking
Well, Go and look them up. You'll know what were talking about on here.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

If you like Dragonforce, another good band is one called Powerglove.

They're a Geek Metal band, they play metal versions of popular game theme tunes, megaman, sonic, mario, zelda, etc.

Epic win.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
I liked DragonForce...

I mean: I already liked Rap, Pop, that's sheets... I listend DragonForce, i loved it!
I'm a headbanger u know?
But now I see....
I love Heavy Metal now, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath. Power Metal doesn't have the feelling u know? There are just SPEED... But also, i like that guys, Herman Li, Sam Tothman, they are nice guitarrists... Just don't like more their style...
Not my taste of music, but it is quite nice to listen if I'm in the right mood.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
They are good to push the tempo, but its not something you want to listen to for very long.

All their songs sounds simular, and its just spam all of it.
I do like dragonforce a bit, i like Through the fire and the flames, and i don't mind body breakdown, but body breakdown is just to fast, and sort of annoying to listening to over and over.
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
...but body breakdown is just to fast, and sort of annoying to listening to over and over.

Agreed, It is a good song[Through The Fire And The Flames]. But over played and annoying after a while. I would know, Trying to beat it on expert on guitar hero. You play it about elevendebillion times.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

haha beforeit came on guitar hero noone knew the band and now u have some pepol that like it. well music is free to express ur own thoughts but i think thyre shit. to much the same and instead of music its wel more lausy shredding what they play. and one of thyre biggest mistakes. trying to use the keyboard as guitar replacement.
NEVER I REPEAT NEVAAAHH do that

well so far my opinion :P
And as allways,
have fun