Ranking
Jim, I'm very happy to have been there to help you figure out your weird habit.
Nice poses by the way.
what am i doing here
I bite my nails and the skin around them when there are is no more excess nail to bite. Good thing is I don't need to use nail clippers ever, the bad thing is the skin around my fingernails get all fucked up. I would stop chewing/peeling the skin around my nails but it's just too hard to stop :/

I also make little songs/beats with my teeth when I'm bored. Probably bad for me, but I'm trying to stop so it shouldn't matter.

Another one is on some days a random word will constantly be in my mind all day like in the background thoughts, for no reason at all. It can also be a phrase though it's more often a word.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I shake my leg, everyone says it's annoying.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I bite my nails and the skin around them when there are is no more excess nail to bite. Good thing is I don't need to use nail clippers ever, the bad thing is the skin around my fingernails get all fucked up. I would stop chewing/peeling the skin around my nails but it's just too hard to stop :/

ikr?

But when my nails are cut down, I wait a few weeks, then cut them with clippers :P

pwen: Everyone (Including myself) shakes their leg when sitting down and excited.
I draw on all of my stuff in school.

As for weird habits...I don't know if this is a weird habit or not, but I tend to feel the same emotions as the music I'm listening to. That's why I usually listen to feel-good music. Mostly some rap with good beats, techno, and a lil pop here and there. Other then that...idk

Also, I love hiding stuff too.
Hey cocacobra, wanna do sex with me?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
I draw on all of my stuff in school.

As for weird habits...I don't know if this is a weird habit or not, but I tend to feel the same emotions as the music I'm listening to. That's why I usually listen to feel-good music. Mostly some rap with good beats, techno, and a lil pop here and there. Other then that...idk

Also, I love hiding stuff too.
Hey cocacobra, wanna do sex with me?

uhhh.. no shit. it happens to everyone. That's why people are like: "oooh ! dis song maeks me saaad D:!!!!!!"

/ontopic Playing Haven & Hearth is my weird habit.
My weird habits are biting my nails, the skin around them, slapping the back of my head and hitting my hands together when I'm bored, leg shaking, tensing up my hands/ any part of my body, and twirling and flipping my hair.
Fuck.