Ranking
I want my oldschooler prize we were promissed so long ago also. I don't want this to sound mean, but I have no other way to say it. Has nabi really stopped caring about us?? It seems we were the people that started Nabi giving them the money to go on and make more, but they don't seem to care. It seems like they only care about getting more and more money, but don't have the time to give us a little somthing to make us feel special wich we were promissed. Maybe since we are not getting any thing, a refund of our reg keys would be nice. I could use it on my girlfriend.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
I have @.
Makes me feel more special than +.
HA

Yea, I agree
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Well we did get that head texture thingy a mah bob.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
Who the fuck neg rep'd me saying use the search function, saying im noob piss off you noobtard

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Yea, I agree

Quote 1 is why i hate rep, its retarded how its used around here.

Quote 2:

Why is being "@" so great? You enjoy being a security guard?

I'm still unsure as to why we have so many "gamekeepers" anyway. Whenever I have needed one, I cannot find one. Which never really matters anyway, usually TALKING to the person causing a problem caused the issue to resolve.

Oh, and tournaments or whatever else gamekeepers do...

*sigh*

Back in the stone age, blah, blah, blah...

Like you guys need to hear another rant from some guy who did these things before they became sponsored.

"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Yeah I got the head texture, but that we got that for free when we bought the game. Thats not really what we spent the money on though. We spent the money to get more server to work with rather than I think it was 4. How is that made up to us buy the giving us something we already had, and any one else can get also.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Yeah I got the head texture, but that we got that for free when we bought the game. Thats not really what we spent the money on though. We spent the money to get more server to work with rather than I think it was 4. How is that made up to us buy the giving us something we already had, and any one else can get also.

I payed for toribash to have access to toribash_server.

I feel to be ripped off quite often ATM.

Considering Nabi wants me to pay 150k toricreds to get a LESS FUNCTIONAL server is even more disgusting.

Also, I didn't give out 20k or head textures back in my day. I gave out REGISTRATION KEYS.

I feel ripped off for my hard work and effort being converted into nothing more than a stupid head texture for a few folks...

Grrrr

Must get a hold of myself, I have already let Hampa know about this before and should be letting this die...

"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post

Thanks for explaining that, now i understand and am now even angrier than before!

We should at least get a free server of our own or something! It has to be REALLY good though, I gave them my support and what do i get? A cheapo head texture! Oh wait actually i won it... But still thats all i get!?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Thanks for explaining that, now i understand and am now even angrier than before!

We should at least get a free server of our own or something! It has to be REALLY good though, I gave them my support and what do i get? A cheapo head texture! Oh wait actually i won it... But still thats all i get!?

Lol, since you did win it, you can't be to angry, but us who paid have the right to be I think.

Also I have suggested the server idea about a month or two ago. Not many of the noobs liked it lol.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

But I won it the day after i joined and i practiced like all day to win it =(.
DesertPunk

Please click this