Toribash
!Mo--[F] Boredom.rpl
The opener was fine, I won't talk generic because who the fuck cares.\ about whether your opener is boring or not, amirite? First kick was alright, cores are good. However I didn't like how both your hands were raised during the kick. I don't think it fit there. I wouldn't have minded the setup for the second kick if you had gt more dms, but you only got one so I gotta say that the setup was rather weird. After that it gets kinda messy, you didn't switch grabs and you also hit your head on uke's arm. Try to avoid that in the future :P. I like that you ungrab before the last kick. You take some time to pose and you look kinda twitchy in that phase. And after that you fall on the ground D:.
Since you're new to replay making I'll say that it wasn't bad but there's a few things to work on. I tried to mark them out for you. If you think I went too harsh, I am not actually being a dick to you for a random reason, all I am trying to do is help you improve :P.
golf
THERE ALL SO AWESOME!!!! :O
Dude, awesome work, arms raised.. Looked weird.. but still cool, love em, mainly perfect, not to brag though but, wait, why should I brag? I haven't done better, NICE FREAKING JOB SUBZ!!!AWESOME!!*hea dbang*
Alright so, Decent replay.
opener was good, but the kick was too stiff and seemed very forced.
Punch could have been acceptable if it wasn't for the seemingly desperate stroke over uke's body for more dms.
The rest seemed floppy, didn't see any reason for the flip.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Alrighty.

The opener was good. However I didn't like how you kept your arms stiff for most of the time. I think you could have relaxed them without major consequences at some point.
As Mack said, kick was indeed stiff and looked forced. Also, you should include some arm movement as you kick. Don't just hold them stiff at your sides.
I'll have to agree with Mack on that punch.
You could have ended the replay at 590. The pose would be pretty nice.
The flip was unnecessary in my opinion.
So yeah, try to work on your movement. Don't force DMs.
Cheers.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk