Toribash
Re: Season 2
Wait, so there's one match every week? Ugh I really must become more knowledgable in this matter
All knowing
You guys haven't gotten the team roster in yet? Go on and get it in. Don't be like me and get it in on the deadline (whenever that is this time...)! Oh, and make a note, if you can, about Me, Mo, and Di joining from PSP or something.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One
You guys haven't gotten the team roster in yet? Go on and get it in. Don't be like me and get it in on the deadline (whenever that is this time...)! Oh, and make a note, if you can, about Me, Mo, and Di joining from PSP or something.

I was going to wait for a little while to see what is happening as far as Javagamer (unactive for the most part with RL but may be able to join) and if we got any new members leading up to the leaque (as well as if someone ends up inactive). I have it filled out and actualy did put it up, but took it down and am currently just strategically waiting. And yes I did put down that you 3 were in PSP as asked about on the "have any of your members been apart of the leaque before?" question.
Originally Posted by lancer_c
I was going to wait for a little while to see what is happening as far as Javagamer (unactive for the most part with RL but may be able to join) and if we got any new members leading up to the leaque (as well as if someone ends up inactive). I have it filled out and actualy did put it up, but took it down and am currently just strategically waiting. And yes I did put down that you 3 were in PSP as asked about on the "have any of your members been apart of the leaque before?" question.

Ah, OK. I had forgotten about the fact taht you had filled it out, and I have not actually looked at the app yet so I didn't know there was a field for "Previous League members". Just wanting to make sure that we aren't absolute last minute. You understand, don't you?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One
Ah, OK. I had forgotten about the fact taht you had filled it out, and I have not actually looked at the app yet so I didn't know there was a field for "Previous League members". Just wanting to make sure that we aren't absolute last minute. You understand, don't you?

Yeah, its no problem. I in-fact do appreciate the concern as I do procrastinate at times, but that’s usually with things that don't really matter like English assignments or studying for calculus tests. This however I intend to keep track of and see it through.
I was on evil's team before (just to play, not actually in their clan).
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Rayson_the_reaper
Well good luck to you guys, but you got some good competition yea and we got slashdafivenine me and KiLLaH all on one team.

Can unofficial clans be in the league? No? I don't think Rogue is official, but I agree you have some good players.

Anyway, to my fellow gurus. I don't have time to follow all the league stuff, so if we are going to be in it, someone should just PM me when the games are.
Originally Posted by 1,000,000

Can unofficial clans be in the league? No? I don't think Rogue is official, but I agree you have some good players.

Anyway, to my fellow gurus. I don't have time to follow all the league stuff, so if we are going to be in it, someone should just PM me when the games are.

Unoffical clans can be in the leaque.

No problem, Ill try to keep you informed of the match times and all.
Here are my reasons:
-You will get a forum
-More well known/recognized by the community
There may be more, but I can't think of much now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&