Ranking
Original Post
Season 2
No pressure to apply just yet, but I've opened them up just in case.

I hope to move to two divisions of 8 teams each next season.

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=10701.0
Re: Season 2
If Guru doesn't enter, you can count on PSP returning. Though, we maybe PSPR (Pseudo Sane Players, Redux) to kinda drop the confusion with Playstation Portable...
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One
If Guru doesn't enter, you can count on PSP returning. Though, we maybe PSPR (Pseudo Sane Players, Redux) to kinda drop the confusion with Playstation Portable...

Guru will be entering. I just got to fill the thing out (probly will today).

(edit) filled it out; went ahead and put down everyones name since our 11 fits the limit of 12.

(2nd edit)I had posted our application but will take it down for now (we still got awhile to get it in, dont worry) because b-rad is going to get in contact with java and see if he can be in it as well (this would put us at the 12 limit).
Excellent!

Can't wait to start kicking ass in the name of the Gurus!
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Sucks to be the competition! :P

But yeah.. It is kinda sad that PSP got absorbed (It does mean that there will be less pressure on Di though. I'm not the best at leading groups, especially when I don't get to be face to face with them. You've been a great Co-Capitan, Dikarika!!)... Though... if we win... do we have to come back to defend our title? If we do, can we defend it through Guru?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Hmmm, I dunno...

As much as I love being part of Guru, it would be nice if (big IF) PSP won that we would reform for next season. Although, most of PSP is Guru anyway...

I'll love to fight for Guru in season 2, and if B-rad or lancer_c needs help with it, I'll lend my season 1 knowledge to assist.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Hey... If one of the teams was big enough, a batch of players could be on two teams... that way when the time comes for PSP to fight Guru, we could still have an actual match. It'd be PSP vs the rest of Guru though... That'd be fun... Lots of matches for us PSP guys.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One
Hey... If one of the teams was big enough, a batch of players could be on two teams... that way when the time comes for PSP to fight Guru, we could still have an actual match. It'd be PSP vs the rest of Guru though... That'd be fun... Lots of matches for us PSP guys.

I thought about having 2 teams, but figured we would have just enough to make up the 2 teams and it would leave alot less slack if someone couldnt make it that week ect. Since we are right at 12 (including java) figured one team is probly good. Also I PMed Ian and i think Guru will be acting as PSP and will be in divison 1 in its place (this means we wont have to start in division 2 then have to work our selfs up to divison 1).
I would definitely want to be a guru team player.

B&B&B&