Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Hey guys, Our clan is lacking activity. I only see 3 or four of us on actively and that's me, Jordie, and acjudoka.

That's pretty exaggerated.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Every clan goes through school you just have to deal with it... But the people that just join to be inactive just kick them
you can do activity checks if you so desire, just make sure you account for ingame and forum activity. also pm me a report ON forums of who was kicked and the last activity. i'll be checking

who you have authority over bg

icarus and mutant are exempt for obvious reasons. they both personally provided me with a reason on inactivity
Last edited by Day; Oct 5, 2015 at 09:09 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
you can do activity checks if you so desire, just make sure you account for ingame and forum activity. also pm me a report ON forums of who was kicked and the last activity. i'll be checking

who you have authority over bg

icarus and mutant are exempt for obvious reasons. they both personally provided me with a reason on inactivity

What about me?
I thought I was special rip.
woah chill.
HOW ABOOT THIS anyone with the power to kick members (General or above) has the power, others just pm me if you for some reason wanted to do an activity check
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Hey guys, Our clan is lacking activity. I only see 3 or four of us on actively and that's me, Jordie, and acjudoka.

I would like for more of us to be active in-game like this clan used to be. More and more of the community is saying how "dead" we are.

We need to show them that our clan still has good and active players in it. I'm aware I don't have the power in the clan to kick inactive people.

We should all at least try and put in an hour a day into this game.

The hell did you not mention me? 99% of the time I'm online, I'm the only one in Nitro. And I see you guys when you are on all the time

We all know you hate me, but seriously MoonSick.

Also, I am on le wheelchair now :3 Im recovering fast!
Last edited by NiteNite; Oct 6, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao