Ranking
Re apply when you've cooled down, i don't need un friendly people in this clan, and make a mature application next time.
Name and nickname: Adrian/Death76
I was asked if i wanted to apply by BigDog and i said sure
everyday
Runkido, abd boxushu and aikido
Skypeeaththepu
Steam:Bacon is yummy
i can greatly assist in clan wars
i am willing to do anything asked of me
Every other day or so
i found this clan by going to a chill with the luckys ones server
Joker
Reason to join clan : I was leaving clans coz they was dead, now Spark is dead so i dont have clan, and i need GOOD one :3
How often do You play : 5-12h per day .
What mods do You play : ABD << (MAIN), BOXSHU, XSPAR, PARKOURS.
Do You have Skype : Yes, my nickname on Skype is "takiarakiel"
Do You have Steam : Yes, http://steamcommunity.com/id/finiiix/
What can You do to help this clan : I can assist in wars.
What are You willing to do for this clan : Everything that members need.
How often do You use forums : I use forum while im waiting for my turn in TB, when im bored, when i die in CS:GO xD
What made You want to join us? I was leaving clan coz they was dead, and im alone now :C
How did You find this clan i met BigDog.
What are You past clans : Gece, Insane, Spark.
----------------------------------------------------
Shit, "BEST" is wrong replay, sorry.
Attached Files
#Ocullltho.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
BEST.rpl (68.6 KB, 4 views)
Best suplex in my life!.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
MY FIRST LANDED TWIST!.rpl (22.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ocle; Jul 25, 2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Shieeettt, "BEST" is wrong replay.
Hey I`m a 13 year old guy I`m here because the owner sounds like a cool guy so I wanted to see if the clan is as cool as him #KissUp anyway people just call me Jon but my names really Jonathan :P Just encase you were wondering i play everyday so don`t worry about that Oh yes my favorite question I play Spar/Parkour and aikido and No I don`t have Skype but I have discord And yes I do have steam I am Jrszlauko I am a very strong aikido player I also make cool replays for spar and stuff that`s always fun for this clan what i`m willing to do I am unsure yet I barely just found out its a clan no offence intended. I use the forum a good bit Just to inform you the Post: 8 Thing is kinda Bs Hampa broke it :P Meeting the owner in game made me willing to try to join also you have a decent rank. As I said I saw the owner in game that`s how I learned about it I would not like to answer What are your past Clans?
Attached Files
Spark Spar .rpl (709.1 KB, 5 views)
Soccer #2.rpl (179.3 KB, 3 views)
spar with 1zzac Real.rpl (763.5 KB, 3 views)