Toribash
is there any1 who isn't lazy as fuck as me and got some spare time to start some wushu school or whatever?..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Hmm,I'm not sure of any people willing/have the time to teach wushu.Stuff like seminars every now and then,teaching about the basics,and stuff.Tips from great wushu players,sounds like great fun though.And having different people with different styles is great too.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hello again, Team Wushu. Firstly, I'm going to begin from myself. So, my name is Max. I'm 18 years old. I live in Russia, Vladivostok city. Now, I'm a little bit busy with admission to the University. And ofcourse, I already passed the exams. Anyway, I'm fond of extreme sports, like rafting and snowboardind, but mostly I like snowboarding. Sometimes, I draw some sets and other things in Gimp. And of course, I know English well.

Nick: Elate.
Belt: Almost master belt.
Why do you want to join team wushu: Team Wushu, like any clan, has its members that have the same passion. So, I'm fond of wushu, like you.
Why do you like wushu: The most interesting mod (art) I've ever seen in tori and I'm born for it.
Your style: I can probably use any style. Mostly, "relax" style.

Hope joining you.
-----
Forgot to add replays. :]
Attached Files
1.rpl (119.1 KB, 4 views)
2.rpl (116.7 KB, 2 views)
3.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Elate; Jun 11, 2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Added elate to novice.
And deprav,and snake to normal members.

Well done guys.
Team Wushu▻ The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to the most graceful mod toribash has to offer: Wushu.
Thank you, Will. :]
-----
And could you add me like clanless member.
Last edited by Elate; Jun 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|