Toribash
Thank you Sir Uberis, I havent seen Lady Miska in a while, is she still here?
*puts tea in his cup*
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Is there a place for me in this delightful club?
By the way a little bit about myself:My toribash name is crazymen21(dont judge me by it,im not crazy).My real name is Matija and i live in Croatia.im 13 years old
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Well I want to talk with people who dont just insult each other or swear all the time
Last edited by Mathias; Jan 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
*Crazymen sips some tea
Well then i need another reason.I didnt like the first,after all people are not so nasty.

New reason:I want to join this club because you seem to be nice people and you look like people with I can have some good conversations
Good day gentlemen,

I stumbled upon this in sir RayA75's signature. What a delightful fellow. I thought I would apply to join. I love top hats, curly moustaches, monocales, and sipping tea with one pinky up. I would love to be in this club, I heard it was absolutely exquisite.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
hello gentlemen, i believe i was in this org as well as in the group. Why am i not in there?