Ranking
Original Post
Post here if you wish to join our delightful club
just some rules:
We're nice to all Members and we are here to have a great time together,
talk about everything important for us, have some tea and show our good behavior.
WILD POLISH LADY
Lord Bust3r would very much love to join this fine society lady Miska.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
ofc Bust3r you are now as Lord Bust3r
welcome and feel like at home.

Toril : i really don't know you, maybe you can tell us something about you, Gentlemens please vote.
WILD POLISH LADY
Don't really know you toril so yea I don't know :v

Also welcome bust3r <3
mhh okay : i m toril, im a friendly guy, clanless, ormo member, and i know slash13, kingdrake and darkdavid. I have a sociable and fun character.
im not a spammer i m looking for a nice place where have some nice conversations and debate :P
Last edited by Toril; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:08 AM.
I would like to join here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Don't really know you toril so yea I don't know :v

Also welcome bust3r <3

Why thank you Sir. Mich. I look forward to having many intellectual conversations with you by the fireplace, and a hot cup of tea in my hand.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
welcome Toril, what title you want? sir Toril or something else or our lovely members list?

Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Could i join?

Originally Posted by exbattle View Post
I would like to join here

i think we need something more in apply ;)
tell us something about you, why you wanted to join, etc
WILD POLISH LADY