Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I just left toribash because one single reason:
ALL the players i met on this month (i know that is 28th) but, really, they were so....
Well, i dont know how could be the correct adjetive, maybe inmature..
Well, the point is that theres maybe about 2% of players of this kind, nagging and saying the typical things like "Shoveler" or "Noob" Well, i dont care if the call me this way, be i know there could be players that hate that
That isnt the reason, obviously, but i just wanted to post that here, cause why not, Toribash wont fall anyway

Have a nice day
I think a lot of the reasons why people leave the game has to do with the staff

Why are members like hobo not an admin, yet faint is?

Seems, fishy,
did i forget to mention that hampa is the only one who actually works on the game.
5.0 was hype because evryone thought we would see something different in the game, and we got voice chat, the most useless feature thus far! and we got searching ranked games etc. I dont even know why that was necessary like to be honest. all in all 5.0 was a big disappointment, and since nothing in this game is changing people are finding it boring
As a parkourist and sparrer, a lot of newcomers join servers in which me and my friends or doing hard stuff like parkour. Now they tend to tell us a lot " can we learn to do this ninja stuff?" I normally reply with "yes you can learn this,
But it's a bit more complex than you think.". They normally disagree with me and tell me to let them in and teach them. Now parkour it's and spatters can relate to me,
Because teaching people that are new in this game, is pretty damn hard since they click the wrong joints and end up with a failed result. I commonly gather up with a lot of hate from this, because they tell me that the toribash community Islam and they don't want to help. I disagree because a lot of us would love to help newcomers, but they just don't understand that it's not easy. Normally a lot of these players leave before experiencing more easier to understand mods like ABD, Wushu, Mushu, BoxShuV3 and so on.
But advertising the game is a very hard subject, since a lot if people that advertise this game, end up with some of their friends not liking it or either not try it.
To keep some players still active and learning in this game, we should make them feel comfortable and not afraid to ask people anything.

If you ask me this is a problem which in I cannot realy help at all.
But these are just my experiences and suggestions.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
-snip- You did not need to quote the entire thread. Also, in the future, try to be a little less toxic. Thanks yo.

What the fuck is everybody talking about "is toribash falling" I knew this since I first started this game. Firstly advertising this game doesn't make no fucking sense at all. To be honest with you if some famous youtuber did advertise this game people would quit because people like me would get the same question as what ConCon gets at a regular basis I would say a lot of downsides to that theory but I'm going to make that vague as possible Secondly what is the meaning of focusing on the downside of the community? the downside is not the updates and not the items over time the staff fucked it up when they can't handle over 1MILLION people on a server (let's be honest with you guys can't take care 7 kids without them running around the streets causing chaos.) and people decide to make games like the Deadly Game. What's the Deadly Game? this I'm sad that people like this garbage of a event considering this event single handily decreased the amount of people that play toribash significantly not only that but people didn't even know how to run a event at that time THAT WAS SAD COMING FROM ME. and comparing games is not a good source of where toribash is coming from in Dark Souls there are not tutorials when tutorials are available to be honest around my time of playing this I just enjoyed one mod at a time but that was in the late stages of the 20th century in at the end of it people were thinking about being pros but what was missing? tutorials -_- if you explained stuff like:

this
this
this
sorta this
i strongly recommend this for TC sake

you wouldn't have this problem in this case those are just the fundamentals the only reason it takes time it's because does everything takes time to get noticed hell I could make replays for my entire life and I would get noticed because of that.and then the problem with Hampa paying LesDuncan....*sigh* SkulFuk explained this on a podcast last year (I know you deleted them but let me shorten the rendition of it) Hampa only and ONLY cared about ESports he would talk about all day about how great it was. to me I found it dumb when this started (Same went with SkulFuk) anyways leading up to this Les was payed for advertising it as a global event to be honest with you he sounded depressed every single episode he recorded and overhyping stuff that shouldn't even been hyped in the first place.and the betting server at first I thought this was cool people betting decapprizes (I was nervous to even play when I started) and so much more, that is until when sb were announced a thing in toribash and people were upset about not playing matches at all to be fair 2009-2010 either though it was a time of betting servers they kept the line moving and what was the difference between then and now? well most of this community said it already but what is the purpose of this? Money as always (let's be realistic here I am one of those people that play for fun and I think this is not the forums but only another GEICO INSURANCE COMPANY with a game here if this is the way that we are going to be then rename this whole thing GEICO since you have people like Shockey who make about 1M of this game are now stuck here forever since his money is right here.ahhhh Bodshitivva/DrHax and whatever you want to be called I wonder what happened to all of those 200 people that someone brought into the internet oh that's right! they quit -_- (just to get that off my chest that was the worst fucking idea you ever had. PERIOD.) hobo as admin....(dumbest idea ever)there is no fucking way were having a Phat boy GM that thinks he is Burnsy or MERKMUSIC (or worst KYR SP33DY)(again my opinion)
but let me get back on this topic at hand I can't even describe on how people know the ins and outs of the community when the truth is people don't I have been apart of every single thing in this community and if you are just on the positive side of the community and ONLY the positive side you don't know jack shit about the community in general. if this is what it comes to be then yes. I been here for a long time and it has gotten worse every since but take this as you will (if it makes fucking sense) I spoke my mind.
(examples of the positive side of the community:Replaymaking ,Marketeering,Tutorials,Off-Topic, etc.)
Last edited by Link; May 1, 2016 at 07:59 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
^^^ The above comment is confusing as fuck, no idea what he was even trying to say. ^^^

If its advertisement then theres really only one simple solution on how to get your game advertised. Do what every game developer does these days.

Contact a fairly popular youtuber (100k subs and up) and say "Hey would you mind making a video on our game, we'll give you some free stuff in the game as a bonus for doing so if you wouldn't mind."

I mean toribash items aren't really that attractive, but we all know that a USD offer is out of the question for this community, so might as well give it a try. I mean whats the worse that could happen? They say no thank you? Oooo scary.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
^^^ The above comment is confusing as fuck, no idea what he was even trying to say.

(since everybody is a logician for some damn reason. I'll dumb it down)

what I am trying to say is advertising this game doesn't FUCKING WORK.The updates are not the problem the staff is. back THEN they were fucking terrible cause they kept banning people left and right not only by events but for how snobby the rules were. Again my assumption is that the staff can not handle BIG FANBASES. (but that's my opinion) also like every one of them said
-------->"they don't do shit"
how many times you hered that? sometimes? Often? maybe Once in awhile?

the only positive I could take out of this is that they removes Most (maybe they're more) of the toxic of this community which I quite think it was a lot.

(P.S on a real note some of them back in 2010-2011 were so fucking stupid)
THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by JinJe View Post
As a parkourist and sparrer, a lot of newcomers join servers in which me and my friends or doing hard stuff like parkour. Now they tend to tell us a lot " can we learn to do this ninja stuff?" I normally reply with "yes you can learn this,
But it's a bit more complex than you think.". They normally disagree with me and tell me to let them in and teach them. Now parkour it's and spatters can relate to me,
Because teaching people that are new in this game, is pretty damn hard since they click the wrong joints and end up with a failed result. I commonly gather up with a lot of hate from this, because they tell me that the toribash community Islam and they don't want to help. I disagree because a lot of us would love to help newcomers, but they just don't understand that it's not easy. Normally a lot of these players leave before experiencing more easier to understand mods like ABD, Wushu, Mushu, BoxShuV3 and so on.
But advertising the game is a very hard subject, since a lot if people that advertise this game, end up with some of their friends not liking it or either not try it.

bud, i`ve been searching for a master to teach me parkour since i was black belt lol (not actually, maybe)
im not good at parkour, but i learnt a bit from some ABD tecniques
anyways, it happens the same with me, i met some newcomers that wanted a "master" to teach him some tecniques in Aikido, but it always ends in the same way... "Im a shit on this game" "I dont know what to do now" and all of that stuff
I know that im not a master, teacher or whatever like a good player, but anyways, i didnt ask for someone to teach me something, the same happened with a lot of players, but the point is: if you want to learn something, learning from other`s experience wont help the same way as your own experience, in my case at least.

Well, have a nice night.
Last edited by Link; May 3, 2016 at 04:07 AM. Reason: fixed quote
i know a bunch of my buddies from back some time ago who are excellent at the game and still active, what did i miss