6 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welp
im quitting godly
GG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Invade

You guys are changing name's right and left.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Origin and Nitro. The clan voted on ability. Apparently the clan didn't like it. Soooo I had to change it back. Sucks but yeah had to make new page etc.
N I C E
I would like to get to clanu.Mam 11 years, a brown belt and I would be in this clan.
-----
I would like to get to clan.11 years, brown belt and I would be in this clan.look at my video
Last edited by Zalobowany; Dec 23, 2014 at 08:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zalobowany View Post
I would like to get to clanu.Mam 11 years, a brown belt and I would be in this clan.
-----
I would like to get to clan.11 years, brown belt and I would be in this clan.look at my video

Uhm app thread?
N I C E
Tully, I gave you 20k for the clan. Your welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Merry Christmas Godly!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Ok, so it is good how were getting our thread a little more active. We have a total of 50,020 in LeBankyBank, We won't apply for official until we decide on the name. (With no-one fissing about the name, we had the vote for a reason, if you didn't vote and you didn't like the name, blame yourself.)

Merry Christmas To All Of Our Allies, And Clan Mates.