Toribash
Jewelry is pretty simple, it's always one small thing that goes wrong. Nightclub isn't very hard either to stealth you just need everything to go right and good communication.

I can honestly say I've never stealthed a bank run before though. Seems like it'd be very hard with only the beta talent tree, we'll probably seeing a lot more stealth runs of banks when the level cap is higher. I'm not too sure what the max level cap (i think 100) will be but there's 120 skill points iirc.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Just finished a run of every heist on Overkill in preparation for the release. Everything went quite well, although I am going to sorely miss the Alligator Skin material I got.
Biggest payout was $5mil+ from Rats, which translated to about $250,000 spending money, and was probably the best run of Rats we've ever done.
We got 3 bags of meth and decided to run because we were getting absolutely pounded. The gangsters willingly gave us the info and then we stole the meth back afterwards. Then we got 4 bags of cash off the bus at the end which were like 1 million a piece!

Now I'm just sitting here for an hour until the game actually gets released.
Game crashes a hell of a lot more than the beta did. By an infinite amount, cause it never crashed on me during beta, and I've had it crash on me now 3 times within an hour and a half. Once for the cards, once for both level 5 and level 10 level ups. So I have the achievement, but not the actual level. Shits weird like that.

Still, some new heists, and they seem pretty nifty. Long, but nifty.

Edit: I have determined that it is possible to stealth 4 stores solo, but not in its entirety. If you get lucky, enough cash can be inside the china store, and fewer people walk in there, and it has less window space. Pulled it off exactly once. And it took 10 minutes. So I'm never doing it again.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 14, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Via a little bit of testing it seems you will get a guaranteed crash if you get an achievement during the [PAYDAY] screen or card selection screen. Disabling the steam overlay fixes those ones, although now you'll have to join friends' games via Crime.Net.

As for the new heists I really like Framing Frame. It seems more like the more elaborate payday 1 heists, and it's a heist where the Ghost is actually more or less essential unlike the Beta heists! Also hard as hell when your ghost hasn't got all his skills back yet at rep 7 -.-
Had a fun experience with the first map in which our ghost got two paintings out, then bumped into a guard and got locked into the back half of the art museum without any exit - so he tried to drill into the security room but that'd take a long time while the rest of us were stuck in the front fighting off the SWAT.
...and then the SWAT kicked down the barriers between the front and back anyway.
Last edited by 4zb41; Aug 14, 2013 at 03:50 AM.
Reputation after the end of launch day? I'm prob gonna end somewhere around 25.

Also, I'm a total offline whore, so I'm pretty much only doing 3 different heists: jewelry, 4stores, and ukranian job.

CAUSE FUCK MAN, UKRAINIAN JOB EZ MONEY EZ LIFE
Lucky. It was really late at night where I am when Payday 2 was released, and then it took 2 hours to unpack and then update... So I got maybe 2 hours worth of play before I went to bed, which translated to Rep... 9? I think from Framed Frame (n), Mall Crasher (h) and Bank Heist: Gold (h).
I also got like 7 masks, 3 that actually look pretty good, and 1 that I know a good material/pattern/color combo for.

Hockey mask, Kenneth, Big Lips, and Pout. Pout is the one I've experimented with before, looks pretty good with fine wood, any yellow/yellow color, and boys and girls pattern.

I also got to see a vaguely olive color faced, black armed, white trash dressed horror of an npc. I beat that thing senseless, to hell with the cleaner costs.
My brother got the Greek Tragedy mask as his tutorial payday card, because my brother is a jerk. ):

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Oh my goodness you would not believe how many times I'll pick a card and get a gun/money with the other two being mask items... urgh!

Meanwhile one of my friends pulled in two skull masks in a row, which is a bit concerning considering they're pre-order only items. I think maybe they're still exclusive to pre-orderers, but you can just get more?