Ranking
Thanks, happy your happy about them!
And ik they are powerful drugs, thats why im opensource only. But hey im jealus cus i cant afford them. (being poor in an oil based economy sucks)
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Ohhh, no as long as im deliver grphics for pro customers i would not dear pissig off microsoft

*mutinational coop license defence politics

Looking for some tattoo pics i promised Bronskii, and found my old event winning "TB cheese stroke pizza", lol

(white are 3 cheeses, black black olives, red ketchup_ I ate it was good but so heavy and fat my hart cried for mercy)
Last edited by hazelbud; May 11, 2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: *to not dubblepost *trying to insert a photo*wt text+text
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
So I dubblepost, YES I do cus u guys are so lazy on it....
This is my main angle on the forums, art...
Anyways heres a wip on the set im doing for our mate miracle:

posing wt wip set

[Im going to add the sparkling effects as the finish stroke.

Its going to be 2 sets of right shoulder/arm/thigh, 1 wt wapow textures customadded,
1 "clean".

It feels strange not to also make joints, tracers and ground, but we can come back to it if Miracle win the lotterys, lol

Peace out uall !]

And dont you dear to comment ore cc on this thread,
Its MY thread !
MY precious THREAD !!
MINE; MINE, ONLY MINE !!!
Last edited by hazelbud; May 18, 2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added spoiler for better thread flow
thats a nice set hazelbud, how much are is a set like that?
and could i request a set from you once i get some extra tc?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
extreme250 its possible .. pm me. (great if u got reference pics)
fleshmon Thnx man, and yes you are welcome to, the price depends on load of stuff. We sort it out when time is right for it. Im curious about the actual value myself, may be broskii have a better clue then me..
Last edited by hazelbud; May 17, 2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: forgot flesh 8S
well hazel im looking for a kind of cartoonish set if you know what i mean
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Miracle`s set finished:

fleshman i pm`ed you... .
Last edited by hazelbud; May 18, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: message added