Ranking
They've sent in the army? xD
But enough jokes, this might create a war, just like Elvis said.
And I live right under the United Kingdom D=
sadface
oh yeah
The London riots should be renamed to "national week of behaving like a dick while robbing shoe-stores"

Those rioters are nothing but low-life looters. Most of them probably don't even know what they are rioting against.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Blame the police, they were the original target of the protests and their attitude was the reason that the peaceful protest turned violent.

Gtfo. The police got SHOT AT by a drug and gun dealer. These animals have no right to protest never mind riot. Relatives of the man who was killed have called for this to stop. The stupid thing is that black people, whenever they hear that a black man has been killed by the police instantly run with the idea that it's a race thing and kick up a shitstorm. It's them, chavs and children who have decided to run around in a mob and start breaking things... and as ben said, the cops have to just stand there and take all this shit because it will kick off if a worthless 14 year old chav had his face reshaped.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
saw it on sky news

Someone shot at the cops, the bullet hit a cop in the radio on his chest(saved his life etc), so they shot back and killed the dude.
then 300 guys start a riot outside the police station over it a day or 2 later or something.
15 cops in riot gear vs 300 idiots looking for an excuse to fight.

stole and burnt 3 policecars to the ground, busses and a mall.

there were posts on facebook and twitter advertising it and advising people to come down to cause trouble(quoted from the sources)
there were kids as young as 8 hanging around a riot at 12 at night...
people looting shops, women even taking the time to try the shoes on outside the shop in view of cameras befor stealing them.

dudes throwing stones at the policestation from over the fence, while the cops where just standing there watching them.
too scared to call in reinforcement, or use water canons for riot control, because of the potential retaliation from the rioters.

the cops should grow some back bone and enforce their own laws.
they were shot at, they shot back, they won. I cant be the only one who sees that as normal?

inb4 the consipracy theories about media twisting the truth

...and here they come!

This may or may not be related, but I for one find the timing of this very interesting. Conveniently the phonehacking business has been swept under the rug, everyone has forgotten about murdoch being a bad guy and the death of the guy who originally blew the whistle has been completely forgotten.

As well as this, in about a year the olympics are on their way to north-east london, pretty much where the riots are. Could this have been one massive training exercise?

Also, is this going to be an excuse for the government to try to cut down on our civil liberties?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
bendover and Bumhunter both have a point this is a case of bad timing/ overreaction and people just showing up to loot and destroy

training exercise?
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
The whole incident is based on racism. >.>. I was there when it happened and the news did not show the full story.
Inb4 The UN drop a bomb on London to stop riots.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by bury View Post
The whole incident is based on racism. >.>. I was there when it happened and the news did not show the full story.

Please elaborate then.
A black person gets shot by police, black community in london assume it is racism regardless of the details.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg