Ranking
Sure

Also,

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Holy fucking shit Moop, thank you. I will host tons of tournaments with that 500k.

Or just one event with a big prize?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Funny how that guy askin for tc isn't in parrot nor knows anything about anything thats going on in this thread XD

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
ITS an OFFER for CLAN MEMBERS. Hence why it is in the PARROT clan form. It does NOT extend to all of toribash. Don't beg for TC here.

have a nice day.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
I didn't forget. i just blatantly ignored you. Deed is already done. can't undo it.
What about for Ex members? </3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
If moop wants to give tc to ex members he can make a thread in your clan forums about it.
I wasn't talking about getting tc, 'twas talkin about posting in this thread >: D

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Cheer up Don <3

^

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave