Toribash
frame 400. doesn't matter anyway though, I though it had an impact on the amount of dms but it turns out I was wrong.
wow that
sucked
the grab at the beggining was used just like grab openers should. loved how you pushed uke and that pose got you lots of momentum for the split punch.
the punch was pretty awesome. the booms was nice aswell but I saw it coming that self damage hit though was great though, love how you did it between your legs.
alright pose aswell, so I'd say it's a really cool replay man.
oh yeah
The whole beginning was good, a bit too many grabs for my taste. Also you could have worked on the heli thing and pose a bit more, excellent replay overall.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
the grab at the beggining was used just like grab openers should. loved how you pushed uke and that pose got you lots of momentum for the split punch.
the punch was pretty awesome. the booms was nice aswell but I saw it coming that self damage hit though was great though, love how you did it between your legs.
alright pose aswell, so I'd say it's a really cool replay man.

Originally Posted by raaage View Post
The whole beginning was good, a bit too many grabs for my taste. Also you could have worked on the heli thing and pose a bit more, excellent replay overall.

Thanks you guys!
Attached Files
#Demented Day.rpl (223.3 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Samopal; Feb 6, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
excellent, I loved the knee dms, the flow was great, however it would've been better if you stayed standing after the hand-swap thing.
Thank you Raaage for u'r comment.

For those who like harder, eh
Attached Files
#Legooo.rpl (151.7 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Samopal; Feb 10, 2014 at 07:56 AM.
All rpl very good, despite the fact that you are using a standard gravity
Standard gravity is in most replays bro. Nice dm's samo. Pose coulda been better.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Originally Posted by Gman View Post
All rpl very good, despite the fact that you are using a standard gravity

Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
Standard gravity is in most replays bro. Nice dm's samo. Pose coulda been better.

Danke, Gman and SuckerPunch!
I agree, pose could been better. x)

Btw i made a new one, cnc please.
Attached Files
#Garen Approves.rpl (173.9 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by Samopal; Feb 20, 2014 at 05:04 AM.