Original Post
Samopal's Replay Thread
I'll post my new replays soon.

Feel free to critique guys!
Attached Files
#decap.rpl (77.4 KB, 78 views)
#decap1.rpl (77.6 KB, 62 views)
#SelfSpar.rpl (606.3 KB, 81 views)
Joint control on all the replays was pretty good. Movement was cool. Wasn't super flow and amazing like other people's, but it had a certain appeal to it. p cool, movements were just pretty sudden and stiff.
tripod pose, gg.

I'm useless with spars beyond being a super realism feg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I know how agonizing it is to wait for responses so I'll do it quickly

Decap:
Opener was decent, but there are some small things that'll make it better in the future.
When you're extending your knee to get momentum, I normally hold/contract my abs. otherwise your upper half will just kinda flop and waste that momentum.
you also seemed a bit indecisive at times, making your legs a bit twitchy.
regardless of that, you still got good speed going into the decap, which was spot on aim-wise.

Decap1:
Another cool opener, flowed pretty well. Though at some points, your knees were a bit too contracted, and you were off balance. also a bit twitchy
Originally Posted by Crooked
try not to contract/extend joints quite so quickly, relaxing after you get some motion can usually smooth those out.

The decap was nice again

SelfSpar:
Realism really isn't my forte, so I don't have much to say here. But again, smooth out those movements some. There's a lil bit too much useless movement that could be useful. Work on flow and smooth movements and then you can focus on the more advanced aspects.

Keep this up, flow will come soon
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Thanks for the tips guys, I'll work on it and try to fix these flaws soon!
Last edited by Samopal; Jan 19, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
I am not impressed.
Such a noobish stuff... bad thing that i can't unsee this
Ew, you're so awful that i don't even know what to say
try to be REALISTIC or idk maybe just.. i have no words..

well actually i have some

1/10.

However you have potential(maybe)..
Keep train
Last edited by deathdancerr; Jan 19, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Hey, Godjin

I have a couple of old madmans, but i'll try to do something new.
Thank you for you'r comment.

Pls Deathdancerr.
Attached Files
#hands.rpl (90.1 KB, 47 views)
more realistic.rpl (134.8 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by Samopal; Jan 19, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
Hands: First punch was great, the follow up punch was ok but from there to the next punch you lost speed. Nice pose.

more realistic: Opener was cool, decap was a little stiff. Great kick after that. I didn't loke how you didn't really do a pose though.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
I think they are great. Just i would say, work on the poses. Dms were great, joint control was great, and flow was awesome. 9/10 keep it up.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
Hands: First punch was great, the follow up punch was ok but from there to the next punch you lost speed. Nice pose.

more realistic: Opener was cool, decap was a little stiff. Great kick after that. I didn't loke how you didn't really do a pose though.

Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
I think they are great. Just i would say, work on the poses. Dms were great, joint control was great, and flow was awesome. 9/10 keep it up.

Thanks for rating guys!
Attached Files
#Invade1.rpl (198.9 KB, 42 views)