6 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welp
im quitting godly
GG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Origin and Nitro. The clan voted on ability. Apparently the clan didn't like it. Soooo I had to change it back. Sucks but yeah had to make new page etc.
N I C E
I would like to get to clanu.Mam 11 years, a brown belt and I would be in this clan.
-----
I would like to get to clan.11 years, brown belt and I would be in this clan.look at my video
Last edited by Zalobowany; Dec 23, 2014 at 08:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zalobowany View Post
I would like to get to clanu.Mam 11 years, a brown belt and I would be in this clan.
-----
I would like to get to clan.11 years, brown belt and I would be in this clan.look at my video

Uhm app thread?
N I C E
Tully, I gave you 20k for the clan. Your welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Merry Christmas Godly!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Ok, so it is good how were getting our thread a little more active. We have a total of 50,020 in LeBankyBank, We won't apply for official until we decide on the name. (With no-one fissing about the name, we had the vote for a reason, if you didn't vote and you didn't like the name, blame yourself.)

Merry Christmas To All Of Our Allies, And Clan Mates.