Toribash
an abundance of strawberries is a very good album yes
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
hey brose its arctic but u can call me fart dick
but better known as shart dick
because i cant get anything in the porcelain throne
you know when i pee on a foot,
that its on my own
when it comes to acting funny i need to be shown
by cocacobra because that kid PWN
-----
callin my raps horrible but ive yet to see a comeback
are you from BR because you look hella black
i could make a list of all the things that you lack
but after the 20102nd i would lose track
now sit down boy and eat your picanhas snack
maybe a ribs rack
because you skinny boy like u on CRACK

im out man this shit is wack
Last edited by cocacobra; Oct 25, 2016 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Coca said Lazors likes violin concertos like me, so here ya go lazors.

<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
That girl is really good. Very clean sound, good interpretation.. I dislike most recordings of Tchaikovsky though because I'm anti-vibrato. Kogan and milenkovich are the best imo.
My favorite concertos are are Schoenberg, paganini 2, & bartok, but tbh I haven't listened to a lot. Prefer sonatas.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Its been a long time since i listened to any properly classical music, that really tickled my interest what should i look into, where to start?

Depends on how oriented you are. If you haven't listened to much it's good to start with easy themes and motifs, so maybe Dvorak's 9;th, Strauss: a hero's life, sibelius 2;nd, or tchaikovsky 5;th or 6;th.
Look for a different performances and find one you like. It helps to look for conductors you like. I think osmo vänskä, leonid bernstein, herbert blomstedt are good for romantic music, and christopher hogwood/jordi savall is good for baroque/wienerclassical music.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Not sure if any of you listen to this type of music but friendly PSA: A tribe called quest is releasing their final album this upcoming Friday titled We Got It From Here, Thank You for Your Service. It's going to feature the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Elton John, Anderson.Paak, Busta Rhymes, Andre 3000 and a few more.

Looks like an interesting project mainly because Elton John is on the same album as Kendrick Lamar and its A tribe called quest. So go listen to it you fucking monguloids.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???