Toribash
Meh, now it's extended to I have to go in 15 minutes, I guess I'll start working on this... Anyways... Omg! You expect me to do that?? Apparently I don't has the skill~ for what your expecting... Wait a minute, now it's like 3 minutes... ><
Last edited by OfUnknown; May 16, 2009 at 03:13 AM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
...... gayyy now CYA!
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Yay! I'm back! =D Anyways... Time to continue this head... (Btw, if you were wondering, it's all hand drawn using the pen/smudge/brush/eraser tool, no c&p, I can prove with layers if you want after I finish...)
Dmit, I accidentally saved my psd with flat image... Oh well, I wont be changing it anyhow I guess...
Spinny:

In-games:

(Notice it's wrapped on the top)

And flat:

It was hard trying to wrap the top.. =\ But I guess it's my best attempt yet at it! =D
Ofunknown, i like that head. I might use it someday

EDIT: bytheway check the link on my sig to see how you can fix that thing on the top with photoshop
Playaj, No we don't need luk3's yes... Only three yes's from our members will do it
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
D= Me posting the flat doesn't mean you can use it. =[
Just want you to see the detail in the head. =\
And maybe you can check it out in SP, but please don't upload it for your self for MP or claim as yours.