Toribash
Originally Posted by cody10184 View Post
Hey um, i'm kinda new and i need tutorials
can you help me

This is probably a better place for such questions.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=362

I don't really know what kind of toturials you are looking for so I can't really help you.
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
theres someone who thinksi was hacking and i wasnt he couldnt move and so he thouhgt i wasa hackng and i dont want to be banned

Just some idiot.
Don't worry.
Originally Posted by Hongman View Post
If u cant tell us when 4.0 is gonna be out. Maybe u can tell us what can we expect ?

No one knows, so don't expect anything. It may or may not be released at any given point between now and ∞.

I got ishi'd. :<
How are you?
Hey, Why did other items in the shop changed to USD for it to buy?
How can i buy it now?
Should i subscribe first to any paying site?
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Hey, Why did other items in the shop changed to USD for it to buy?
How can i buy it now?
Should i subscribe first to any paying site?

High-qi items were changed to usd only as both a source or revenue for Nabi and a way of raising the value of the items in general circulation. You can buy the items with paypal, which is free to sign up to and requires only a debit card or current account.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Am i allowed to anwser questions here?

* hanz0 looks at the thread title.
* hanz0 points at the last word of the thread title.
* hanz0 wonders if that word applies to KZero07.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Is there any way to report misconduct of players ingame?

As in, hacking, making themselves op, hijacking a clan's room, banning those who use it ect.
I have a question. What was wibbles? I saw a lot of moderators waring and infracting users for messages that were about wibbles. Also, I know that they have been prohibiten since 1st May .So?
Originally Posted by Charzy View Post
Is there any way to report misconduct of players ingame?

As in, hacking, making themselves op, hijacking a clan's room, banning those who use it ect.

Yes, contact a gamemaster (grey name), and remember to include proof.

Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
I have a question. What was wibbles? I saw a lot of moderators waring and infracting users for messages that were about wibbles. Also, I know that they have been prohibiten since 1st May .So?

Wibbles was an offtopic/spam board in the elerk section which was deleted a few months ago due to its general shitness.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by killirfrek View Post
whats qi.i have some i just don't know what it does?

Your Qi is the total amount of games you have played. Gaining more Qi can allow you to unlock new items, and certain Qi amounts unlock new belts ingame.
Quit, probably.
I wasnt asking when, but on what new things devs are working right now.
Why this is such a mystery ?
btw. how come no1 knows, if u r working on it urself?