View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sample thread(don't care)
Notes: Wushu clans have priority if they want to join this event,open thread in each of those forums,inviting them,they can post there if they want to join or not,auto accept of course,no need for any replays or anything.
Leauge will be made of 30players(fixture generator already done),entry fee 5k??
Prize:idk,something really special,in addition to other tc,and getting a spot in team wushu normal member list!!!!!(If first player is already in team wushu then
we can pick second,but that's maximum)
Normal players applications:should include replays,if we know that they are skilled enough in this mod,we can autoaccept.
Submitting results should be replays,with result,or we will disregard it.
So leauge starts,fixtures are arranged,matches are in brushu,to 3 or to 5 not sure.
and:
For 30 players!
1 fixture per week(playing person twice)=58 weeks=more than 1 year lol
2 fixtures per week(playing person twice)=29weeks=7.25 month lol
3 fixtures per week(playing person twice)=20weeks=6.5month lol

1 fixture per week(playing person once)=29weeks=7.25month
2 fixtures per week(playing person once)=14.5weeks=3.5month
3 fixtures per week(playing person once)=10weeks=2.5month

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,Team Wushu presents it's first wushu event,best Wushu player of 2012,this is just the first event to put Team wushu on the map!
If you want to know more about this org:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=300805

This will basically be a 32 man tournament tournament,the ladder will be generated randomly using a random tournament generator.All the duels will be first to 5 played in the mod of brushu.tbm.Semifinals will be played in the mod of brushu.tbm but with matchframes of 2000.While,the finals will be similar to the semi-finals,but first to 5!

Entry fee=5k
Prize=100k for first place+a ticket to team wushu!60k for second place.
Last edited by William; Apr 29, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Notes: Wushu clans have priority if they want to join this event,open thread in each of those forums,inviting them,they can post there if they want to join or not,auto accept of course,no need for any replays or anything.
Leauge will be made of 30players(fixture generator already done),entry fee 5k??
Prize:idk,something really special,in addition to other tc,and getting a spot in team wushu normal member list!!!!!(If first player is already in team wushu then
we can pick second,but that's maximum)
Normal players applications:should include replays,if we know that they are skilled enough in this mod,we can autoaccept.
Submitting results should be replays,with result,or we will disregard it.
So leauge starts,fixtures are arranged,matches are in brushu,to 3 or to 5 not sure.
and:
For 30 players!
1 fixture per week(playing person twice)=58 weeks=more than 1 year lol
2 fixtures per week(playing person twice)=29weeks=7.25 month lol
3 fixtures per week(playing person twice)=20weeks=6.5month lol

1 fixture per week(playing person once)=29weeks=7.25month
2 fixtures per week(playing person once)=14.5weeks=3.5month
3 fixtures per week(playing person once)=10weeks=2.5month

We should use 2k brushu with a ring to make it all about skills instead of openers, I also suggest that engage distance is increased and engage height set to two. How about Playing twice and 4 fixtures a week? (You could play 2 games directly after each other....) However, have you concidered not making it a league and instead host it like a tournament with groups of five members each where 1 makes it to the next round instantaneously and the second and third from each group have to face each other again to sort out the "worst eight" players? That would leave a final league of ten players, or tournament of ten players.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
We should use 2k brushu with a ring to make it all about skills instead of openers, I also suggest that engage distance is increased and engage height set to two. How about Playing twice and 4 fixtures a week? (You could play 2 games directly after each other....) However, have you concidered not making it a league and instead host it like a tournament with groups of five members each where 1 makes it to the next round instantaneously and the second and third from each group have to face each other again to sort out the "worst eight" players? That would leave a final league of ten players, or tournament of ten players.

2k brushu,increased ed sure,who cares
,playing 2 fixtures back to back against same opponent wouldn't be so bad,so they have 2 first to 3 duels I guess.would take about 3.5 month to complete,we could decrease amount of people to 20,we will invite first wushu clans and see how it goes,if there is influx of good wushuers,then we could increase.It would also make it possible to play only 2 fixtures per week then...
We will probably have a tourney one before this like you said,this is all to put team wushu on the map.also,we could use a bot to host a special room for this,and tell the autop password to the participants.
no dojo.

also i got one month aswell and 15 matches per day. soo idk. we can give it a try

or

25 fixtures here
http://www.haxball.gr

25 contestants and 12 matches per day
Last edited by snake; Apr 27, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
emm yeah.. tho just one match for each
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I don't know about the ability for a person to play each day,but if you want twice(4duels) a week,and 20-25 contestants,we can be looking at 2-2.5month maximum,i'll check when i comeback home

I think we should do tourney first,first to 5duels,2k brushu,idk much participants,entry fee,abd it is declared as a team wushu event ofc
No. The reason is obvious.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Yo Smoggy, lemme know if those replays,that i attached, are enough for ya
Last edited by Fedz; Apr 27, 2012 at 11:30 PM.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER