Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
80% of this thread in a nutshell.

"My teammates suck, I should be global but I'm not because I always get shit teams. Last game I got 26 frags and didn't win"

Newsflash, there are games you just cannot win. Now if you judge your level from a few games you carried, you are stupid.
The reason you are not ranking up is because you are ignoring your bad performances, and only focusing on the times you did well and your team didn't.
I've dropped over 40 frags a game and still lost, sometimes it's like that. You can't really prevent that from happening occasionally.
Drop the 20-30 frags always, and you will rank up faster than you can say olofmeister.

I've coached and boosted so many silvers, GNs, MG's, LEs and LEMs who literally think that the almost only problem is their teammates. When I look at their play, they might have ok (notice the word ok, not even good) aim but can't even throw a single smoke properly.
Then they exit frag their brains out and after the game tell me how their teammates fucked their game up again. "Just look at my score mate"
Now I'm here to tell you all something, all of us here (including me) are pretty bad at the game in the end. Once you accept that you make a thousand mistakes and that you don't know everything / do the correct plays every time, you can look at your own play and improve.

But the attitude that people like Kirito here (And many more) has "I never get paired with anyone decent, on occasion some of them can be nice and stuff, but they play like they are in cod."
Just shows me that people here have no idea how the game actually works. Sometimes you get good games, but that doesn't mean you are better than you actually are. Wake up.

80% of this thread in a nutshell.

"My teammates suck, I should be global but I'm not because I always get shit teams. Last game I got 26 frags and didn't win"

Newsflash, there are games you just cannot win. Now if you judge your level from a few games you carried, you are stupid.
The reason you are not ranking up is because you are ignoring your bad performances, and only focusing on the times you did well and your team didn't.
I've dropped over 40 frags a game and still lost, sometimes it's like that. You can't really prevent that from happening occasionally.
Drop the 20-30 frags always, and you will rank up faster than you can say olofmeister.

I've coached and boosted so many silvers, GNs, MG's, LEs and LEMs who literally think that the almost only problem is their teammates. When I look at their play, they might have ok (notice the word ok, not even good) aim but can't even throw a single smoke properly.
Then they exit frag their brains out and after the game tell me how their teammates fucked their game up again. "Just look at my score mate"
Now I'm here to tell you all something, all of us here (including me) are pretty bad at the game in the end. Once you accept that you make a thousand mistakes and that you don't know everything / do the correct plays every time, you can look at your own play and improve.

But the attitude that people like Kirito here (And many more) has "I never get paired with anyone decent, on occasion some of them can be nice and stuff, but they play like they are in cod."
Just shows me that people here have no idea how the game actually works. Sometimes you get good games, but that doesn't mean you are better than you actually are. Wake up.

ik I'm bad, that's why I depend on my teammates to help us win the game, I cant do everything by myself and everytime I get queued up there are people trying to derank or fuck around or just generally trash(worse than me, and that's saying something) I know I don't know much about the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
ik I'm bad, that's why I depend on my teammates to help us win the game, I cant do everything by myself and everytime I get queued up there are people trying to derank or fuck around or just generally trash(worse than me, and that's saying something) I know I don't know much about the game.

There are 10 players in each game, you and 9 others.

Now lets say randoms are all called mr x, and all have the same chance to be good or bad.

Now this is what your games will look like every time.

Your team

Kirito
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x

Their team

Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x

Now this means, that if you are lets say even slightly better than the average player of your rank a.k.a Mr x, it would mean that you'd have over 50% chance of winning games so you'd rank up.

Now if you are below or the same skill level as the average player in your rank, you will sometimes get good mr x's and sometimes bad, and that determines your wins. Now lets say I go do your ranked games, Id say I'm 200% better than the average player of your rank. Now that would make it so that I win most of the games with or without good mr x's, especially with good mr x's. The winrate of my MG1 smurf is around 90%, and I'm Global, so how can you expect to win every game when you are not even a smurf.

Now if you are saying that you can't change the outcome of the game and that your teammates determine if you will win or lose, that means that you are NOT better than them. Then you are at the rank you should be at (or even below)
My win rate all across my CS:GO MM "carreer " is around 52%, meaning I've slowly and steadily climbed as I got better. Sometimes I got good teammates, and sometimes bad. Sometimes I was good and sometimes bad. But I was just slightly above my rank, so I could keep climbing and improving. Thus crying about your teammates is nothing but a pathetic attempt to tell yourself how you are better than your teammates, even tho you are clearly not.

YOU ARE THE ONLY COMMON DENOMINATOR IN YOUR GAMES!

P.s, nobody reading comments such as "I never get paired with anyone decent, on occasion some of them can be nice and stuff, but they play like they are in cod."
will think "Ooooh, so Kirito is actually super good at the game, he just has shit teammates."
Last edited by cowmeat; May 27, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
There are 10 players in each game, you and 9 others.

Now lets say randoms are all called mr x, and all have the same chance to be good or bad.

Now this is what your games will look like every time.

Your team

Kirito
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x

Their team

Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x
Mr x

Now this means, that if you are lets say even slightly better than the average player of your rank a.k.a Mr x, it would mean that you'd have over 50% chance of winning games so you'd rank up.

Now if you are below or the same skill level as the average player in your rank, you will sometimes get good mr x's and sometimes bad, and that determines your wins. Now lets say I go do your ranked games, Id say I'm 200% better than the average player of your rank. Now that would make it so that I win most of the games with or without good mr x's, especially with good mr x's. The winrate of my MG1 smurf is around 90%, and I'm Global, so how can you expect to win every game when you are not even a smurf.

Now if you are saying that you can't change the outcome of the game and that your teammates determine if you will win or lose, that means that you are NOT better than them. Then you are at the rank you should be at (or even below)
My win rate all across my CS:GO MM "carreer " is around 52%, meaning I've slowly and steadily climbed as I got better. Sometimes I got good teammates, and sometimes bad. Sometimes I was good and sometimes bad. But I was just slightly above my rank, so I could keep climbing and improving. Thus crying about your teammates is nothing but a pathetic attempt to tell yourself how you are better than your teammates, even tho you are clearly not.

YOU ARE THE ONLY COMMON DENOMINATOR IN YOUR GAMES!

P.s, nobody reading comments such as "I never get paired with anyone decent, on occasion some of them can be nice and stuff, but they play like they are in cod."
will think "Ooooh, so Kirito is actually super good at the game, he just has shit teammates."

I feel like I just watched an episode of Dr. Phil. +1
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

If you depend on your teammates to win, that doesn't mean that you sit on the sidelines and watch them make bad plays all on their own. Keep up the positivity, tell them what kind of strat you want to try and if it doesn't work, you do something else.
If you need your teammates to win, it's still usually your own fault if you lose because you didn't do anything to help your teammates in the long run.
Last edited by Sparta; May 27, 2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
i don't know if its because i'm special but i'm in silver hell and i never saw someone really toxic like described in this thread. bad csgo player? yeah of course, its silver i'm not the best tho which is why we need to teamwork. saying simple stuff like ''nice job/good shot'' etc help alot for the general moral of your team.
Last edited by Kido; May 27, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i don't know if its because i'm special but i'm in silver hell and i never saw someone really toxic like described in this thread. bad csgo player? yeah of course, its silver i'm not the best tho which is why we need to teamwork. saying simple stuff like ''nice job/good shot'' etc help alot for the general moral of your team.

I honestly really wish I could play at like Silver 1-4 level lololol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Kido View Post

Silver is right now paradise for all the smurfs. (including my self)
If you're going to complain about your team being shit, then at least carry the living shit out of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
complaining is never the right option, no matter how hard you are carrying. If you want people to listen to you just be sincere and humble, and if they can't listen to you then just mute them rather than bringing them further down. They already know that they are not playing as good as they should, and that is punishment enough. Just think of how you would like your teammates to behave when you are not doing well.
Last edited by Ezeth; May 28, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
TBH, I'm DMG rank but I do not always perform as DMG and sometimes I preform good against higher ranks than DMG but I notice that when I do mess up more, I'm either looking the wrong way, I have my knife out when I shouldn't, etc... There are also those times where you aren't making very many mistakes, or even flashing and peaking when you should but you get unlucky and get killed when they're blind lol

Would be nice to get some coach, etc but yee.
Everyone is really able to improve no matter how good you think you are, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation