Toribash
He putted it on few many post,like my toricredits shop:Or you can also pay by this:linktothemarket

And then,he edited it.
Originally Posted by 0megear View Post
If i get ban i just don't care ! My own pleasure is not gaming. It's acting tough on the internet, because I'm too pathetic to go outside and interact with real people. Yes, that's my real trip. In less than 3 hours i experienced what the most nolife in here hope to experience in this game.

Fixed.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
if you simpley just say "bye bye" then do so.. dont say anything odd or f'd up.. (calling us sheeps 0_0)
have fun boxing sheeps
Last edited by IkillPIVOT; May 9, 2008 at 02:25 AM.
You suck...
your the pathetic one scamming everyone. if you were my neighbor i would come over and pop you in the face once knock some sense into you...and nice hanzo lol. dude it is as important as in real life. what if someone payed for those tc you stole. then thats like stealing money. Your the small, insignificant pimple on the butt of life you waste of space 0mega.
Last edited by KungFool23; May 9, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
wow... that's lame!

We'll continue having fun playing for a long time and your little episode here will be buried & forgotten soon enough...

so you just get a kick out of joining communities just to scam people until you get banished? Now THAT'S pathetic!

Originally Posted by Sashall
We will probably never have our money back.If he spent it away..

Why not? Everyone can clearly see his transaction history... the mods should resolve this and get/give everyone's tc back!
Last edited by GenX000; May 9, 2008 at 02:22 AM.
<3 Toribash!