Toribash
I remember those old days where people would bet 100k TC in the betting servers
And I was doing a streak on the top xD
:| Where's my TC *u*
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
When i started nubbin' it out back in the day (earlier this year) I remember hoka would bet 100k+ like every time because he would just paypal fraud buy tc constantly. :3
Ohh yea, Hoka was quite funny.
He thought he was so cool with all his toricredits, when they were stolen.

That kid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
And who was the one that exploited the SafeTrade System and added like millions of tc to his acc?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
And who was the one that exploited the SafeTrade System and added like millions of tc to his acc?

Didn't he bookmark that page?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
We should request banners with all of dis bank money

We can get some supah sexy banners if we make the request like 20k or so

:v
Papasmurfa, make us banners.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
950000x1000000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]