Ranking
Original Post
Toriclans
Hi all,

New updates. The Toriclan system. You can navigate to it via the Toriclans link up the top.

(http://forum.toribash.com/toriclan.php)

Please use this thread for other features you would like to see in Toriclan system.

I have so far:
  • Enemies/Allies
  • Rank/Brawl system
  • Clan News
  • Forum panel to control moderators and stuff in the clan forum
  • Section for "important clan threads"
  • If clan is public, an application system
  • If clan is private... invitation sys
  • Users can add new clans with payment
  • Allow user to accept invitation to join clan... no hax

p.s ranks don't work yet :P

p.p.s Clan leaders need to start adding their clan pictures/members/clan description... anyone caught abusing the current "add member" will loose their clan, don't do it.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
the new system is great however its kind of annoying when your trying to get to your clan forum

maybe when you click the toriclan button on the top it takes you right to the list of clans instead of the 5-6 lines of info

that way it is easier to navigate and saves time
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

I don't like it. I hate having to go into the forum itself just to see if they have new posts period...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Im sure they will update it to show if there are any new posts and such.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm not a clan man, but it does look a little complex. Would be nice if there was a hotlink on the main page for each clan's forum. But it does streamline the look of the site. Way to go disembodied person who thought up of this
have a context menu appear when you hover over the toriclans button, in which you can click on the clan you are a member of and be taken straight to its forum. or just a direct button for the forum.
Originally Posted by Psy-T View Post
have a context menu appear when you hover over the toriclans button, in which you can click on the clan you are a member of and be taken straight to its forum. or just a direct button for the forum.

Hey a suggestion and not a "omg u suk" post!

I'm planning on doing that tonight. Would it be okay if it's a button in the "clan lists" page, beside "clan leader" ?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Sounds good.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Lol I favorited my clan forum
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop