Ranking
o ya, and look at the economy part at the bottom, there sortof goes your argument, nabi supports those who dont spend on the game aswell
they actually like it seeing as we're helping the inflation rate =P
(we are not the only cause)

http://www.nabistudios.com/games.php?selected=toribash

on a side note, yes, thats my old set on the nabi page representing the economy ^^
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 25, 2008 at 12:51 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ya know, his argument wasn't "People who don't buy things from Nabi are looked down upon by Nabi," although the "cheap" comment was dumb. He just said he was proud to donate to the game.

He was probably just responding to the slight aura of elitism coming from this thread. It kind of seems like you're saying that you're better for not having spent anything.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Ya know, his argument wasn't "People who don't buy things from Nabi are looked down upon by Nabi," although the "cheap" comment was dumb. He just said he was proud to donate to the game.

He was probably just responding to the slight aura of elitism coming from this thread. It kind of seems like you're saying that you're better for not having spent anything.

QFT.

This is what I was thinking the whole time reading this thread. It's not like people that bought boosters etc. from NABI are something better than those who didn't nor the other way 'round.
♠NO♠
i don't think they really are looked down upon Nabi, they made this game free to get more players to join it.
.... well i can say that ive ACTUALLY supported toribash... end of story
MRV- CO LEADER ,WOLVERINE HEADBANGER LEADER THE METAL ORG MEMBER OLDAMEMBERDEMON MEMBER
Well, I can say that many/some of the people on this organizations list have ACTUALLY supported Nabi/Toribash. There are other ways of showing your support than just giving out money so, even if supporting Nabi financially is a great thing to do since it enables them to make this game even better, don't insinuate that these fella's wouldn't have helped out Nabi in any way.
Last edited by Chronos; Sep 26, 2008 at 08:28 AM.
lol u are right!
I made the icon for the 10000x booster XD
Great help eh? ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by crimson999 View Post
.... well i can say that ive ACTUALLY supported toribash... end of story

Right, because the time I've spent moderating the forums and the many things that many of the members in this organization have done to help out in general don't count as supporting the game.

Makes perfect sense to me.

That was sarcasm, by the way. Don't bring your high and mighty 'I paid for the game so therefore I'm better than you' shit here.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
But as you see BenDover. Alot of the people on that list are Oldschoolers. Which means that they spent the $20 to get a key.. Which I did not. You can put me up their if you would like.. P.s. I won my key long ago... Red name..
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.