Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
<snip>

Do you have a recipe for that beefcake?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
can u show me how to make make a baked botatoe pls
dont post here holyshrimp

also how is the potato soup coming along eleeleth
can you teach rai how to make chocolate

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hi mates

This is my [kinda] Chicken Lo Mein.

These are the main things. Left to right: Stir-fry noodles (didn't find actual lo mein noodles), chicken, carrots, snow peas, spanish onion. Ignore the spices on top, those are just there because i had them there before.

clean carrots, peel outer layer(throw away) peel carrots again

rinse snow peas and then add

add onion, keeping them big chunks. Mix.

get chicken, cut into chunks

food prep is done, next is sauce

Say hi to me in the reflection! Soy: 4tbps, Sesame: 2tps, Ginger: 1/2tps, Hotsauce: 1tbps. IGNORE WATER BOTTLE!!!! Mix all together.

boil about 5 cups of water for about 10oz of noodles. Once water is boiling, add the noodles, then remove all heat. Let cook for about 10 minutes

While noodles are doing their thang, start veggies and chicken. Add enough veggie oil in a big pan (wok recommended, dont have one tho) to very thinly coat the bottom. For chicken, cook for a bit then add just a bit of water to steam in (separate pan). Cover chicken as it cooks.

Once oil is hot and spreads with ease, add veggies. Splash some soy for flavor

Here is everything cooking. Stir chicken to make sure its cooked all the way. Continuously stir veggies.

When chicken is done cooking, strain then add. Mix together.

Noodles are done, drain the water. Rinse with cold water then let sit for a few minutes. When done, add to everything else, then add the sauce mixture. Mix very well.

It still needed flavor, so I drizzled this glaze I found in my fridge.

It's done. It was pretty good.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
dont post here holyshrimp

also how is the potato soup coming along eleeleth

I am on the ~cooking calendar~ for tuesday due to some developer meetups w/ food.

ed that's a good cookin'! When you said lo mein I didn't realize you were gonna go for more of a thai influenced thing than chinese. I bet you could really pump up the flavor w/ a bit of fish sauce at the end.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
hello guys i will show you how to make wet bread
first you get some bread and some water

combine

enjoy

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder