Toribash
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
OK! new check!

this will be from today (monday the 22nd of june) to sunday (28th of june)

just post something here to show you are active. if you are, for any reason, in-active/ going to be inactive post here for the reason why (or anywhere if you get back after this ends)

Uhhh I'd just make a new thread, put the date in the title, and delete this one (archive it or w/e).
Otherwise it will get way too confusing.
I geuss we should just archive it so I don't end up with 500 deleted activity check threads on my screen. because although they don't show up for you guys, every theread ever made, deleted or not, shows up in my thread list. (also I forgot how to change that) :P but whatever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I geuss we should just archive it so I don't end up with 500 deleted activity check threads on my screen. because although they don't show up for you guys, every theread ever made, deleted or not, shows up in my thread list. (also I forgot how to change that) :P but whatever.

how does one archive?
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Hey I'm back, Can I get my rank back, I'll be active, I had some problem irl so I couldn't play or be active but now, I fixed everything up :3
Love you guys
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Hey I'm back, Can I get my rank back, I'll be active, I had some problem irl so I couldn't play or be active but now, I fixed everything up :3
Love you guys

sup! i have no clue who you really are, ive only seen your name, but never the less, its good to have you back
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Love you guys

Hi Lucie! Glad to see you here again

I don't know about your old rank honestly. Many things changed since you went inactive and we decided to demote/kick all inactive members. Now there are more than enough council members and a lot is pretty much restarted. I think you have to earn and work to gain your position again. Hope you understand what i mean.

(continue this on talk thread)