Ranking
View Poll Results: Should you win some money or sapphire blood?
Blood
13 Votes / 30.23%
Money
30 Votes / 69.77%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Isaac's 2nd toribash lottery!!!
Wow with the first lottery being a huge success I'm now making another one! But this time you can win either the money or sapphire blood! I'm going to have a poll up to see which one gets picked.

The rules are basically the same as the other one, but some things have changed and some people didn't see the first one so I'll have it all up to date below.

How it works:

You buy tickets, tickets are 50 toricredits each.

I then give you a number(s) depending on what buyer you are (you buy 1 ticket your ticket number is 1, someone else does theres would be 2 and so on.)

After the ending date has came I use a program to pick a random number.

Whoever's number is picked, wins!

If you win money you will be given about 75% of the cash earned from the tickets bought.

Its that simple!

Any questions post here OK?

Current special offers:
First 5 buyers get 1 ticket free on any purchase.(limited)[Left:0]END!

Buy 3 or more and get 1 free. (unlimited) (this does not mean you can buy 3, get 1 free come back buy 3 more and still get one free)

Buy 25 tickets or more and get 1/4 off.(limited)[til September 2nd only!]END!

# of tickets bought:
386 so far.

NEVERMIND THE POLL I WILL JUST LET YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT NOW!

Rules:
1.Never mind the poll I changed my mind I'm just going to let you pick.
2.Follow the toribash forum rules.
3.Do not flame me or anyone here.
4.Absolutely do NOT spam my topic.
5.Have fun mingle with other people here, talk, w/e you like.
6.Unlimited amount of tickets can be bought.
7.Send me the money first.
8.NO REFUNDS!
9.Send the money as soon as you post your order!

Lottery ends September 10th.

You can now buy unlimited tickets!
Last edited by isaac; Sep 7, 2007 at 11:55 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ok sending tickets.

Last day to buy tickets still tickets being drawn tomorrow. If you win you can chose to have 75% money or sapphire blood!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Yes, 8 tickets.
DesertPunk

Please click this
Coul u post how much money has been collected so far?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Money is 15k prize. Or if you win tell me if you want 15k or sapphire blood mmmk?

The winner is.....217 and 217 is.....rblck! Congratulations please pm me if you want the blood or 15k!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Awesome I won! I will take the money instead of the blood. PM sent.

Ok i sent the money, I will have another probably around the end of the month again.
DesertPunk

Please click this