Ranking
Ok, I'm going to let people hatt/anyone who has power put the songs on the first post
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Just saying, unless you can pull out an amazing song out of your ass like chazer did, im prolly not going to use it. Im sorry, but people needa focus on less choices, and more supur gud muziks that would make someone want to edit to that song. :T
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I think this would be good for like slow mo and big hits
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
kill urself

A.D.D. \o/ Deriginalonsbetterhough

Can't post here ignoring the topic so fine )o) Take these.
<---- Shizz iz bonkkerzz at the end.

-----
Music maniac Kyou should listen to all of these http://naiyls.bandcamp.com/album/a-3d-world
Sssssslybash.
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 26, 2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Ok, stop posting music, I saw the last video thread, and it didn't go very well. Unless tyzi wants music suggestions don't post them. For now just replays
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat