Ranking
@ william im saying about 25-30k autobuy at a 10k start
@ Vermine luving the details good go from 90-100k (get some pics in shaders, itll probably raise its price)
Hi it's Praeter
Vermine: If you want me to take shader screens for me, I can, no problem. Just send the set to me and I'll make them. Your sets are too great to be seen without shaders. And I won't steal it, no.

EDIT: Here's a preview in shaders, Vermine.
Last edited by aslask; May 9, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
You guys should make the ttm "non approved" stamp, it would be much more effective than the actual one.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Vermine - most recent;
Woah! Thats PromoTeam worthy. I think you should contact someone about getting that onto Toribash Wii, especially as it is Wii themed. Mucho credits.
For pricing... I dont think i can comment. You choose, good sir.

iamrubbish;
A nice idea here, but it could have been done a lot better. Very very very basic texturing methods and results. I would explain everything to boost it, but it can all be found the the tutorial in my signature.
100-150tc?
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Monobi, vermines set is extremely complex and the wii probably couldn't handle it. Vermine that set is extremely excellent and I would say that set could almost be sold for anything. Like monobi said, it would be your choice.

Iamrbbish see post above.
Vermine , like I said Shaders made it perfect, Im gonna say like monobi the pricing is all yours
Hi it's Praeter
how much do you think is this worth (i cant figure out how to upload it spinning)
Attached Images
head1(preview).jpg (1.8 KB, 338 views)
You know that little voice in the back of your head that tells you to do bad stuff... That's ME!!!
what do you think these are worth

I made this first 1.

and this second 2.

#2 should i have it with no colour or another colour?