Ranking
Hello i'm imnoob265, i've been playing toribash since 2013 GMT+7. I usually play aikido and stuff and that's why im joining this beautiful team. so my special in aikido is my suplex and my snapkicks and i know a little bit for countering shovel so yeah i'd like to join Team Aikido. i got some replays in ABD, i usually play ABD more than aikido.tbm
Attached Files
asa.rpl (51.9 KB, 6 views)
cool.rpl (79.7 KB, 6 views)
coolas.rpl (41.3 KB, 6 views)
"That was LEGITNESS "
You ate my sandwich, i'm goin to kill you
Yo, i'm Iod, playing aikido.tbm since 2011 or 2010, GMT +3.0.
Soo, i love aikido, and i have mod rank 130 in it, so i wanted to join aikido team.
Attached Files
Aikido 1 .rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
Aikido 2.rpl (57.8 KB, 10 views)
Aikido 3.rpl (41.3 KB, 11 views)
|~~Peeps under this post will have +1 to aikido skill~~|
Budsi, yes. I am familiar with your super skills.

imnoob265, neutral. Decent replays, last one was mostly luck.

Iod, neutral. First two replays were nothing too special. But the third one stopped me from saying no, impressive kick to his head.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
imnoob265, no. Nothing special. Meh app.

Iod, no. Nothing special. Meh app.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Iod, no cos your app is way to short and nothing suprised me really. P.S, we dont really care about rank, we care about how you play and use techniques.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
imnoob265 No. Your app is poor and replays were too generic.

Iod Neutral. App isn't the best, replays are okay. I like the 2nd and 3rd ones.

im coping your voting shtick, Bercat \o/

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by imnoob265 View Post
Hello i'm imnoob265, i've been playing toribash since 2013 GMT+7. I usually play aikido and stuff and that's why im joining this beautiful team. so my special in aikido is my suplex and my snapkicks and i know a little bit for countering shovel so yeah i'd like to join Team Aikido. i got some replays in ABD, i usually play ABD more than aikido.tbm

That self confidence lol.

I would already say no because you say snapkicks are good but okay, the app and replays aren't very special either.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, I'm MrMiyagy:
I originally started back in 2013, GMT-5, and Aikido was my first mod I ever played. I thought I would try to get into this and now here I am. I try to not shovel, snap kick, or do anything that would be considered cheap, but it is Aikido and a small square, hard to avoid these things :P. My specialty is trying to counter moves thrown at me and getting my opponent down. I try to always fight to the very end my motto is, "It's not over till the games says a winner." Here are 3 replays of mine, I hope you like them. Tell me what you guys think, not my best, but I've lost my good replays from getting new laptop. ^_^
Attached Files
akatsuki.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Some weird moves.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
Stop messing with me.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Hello, I'm MrMiyagy:
I originally started back in 2013, GMT-5, and Aikido was my first mod I ever played. I thought I would try to get into this and now here I am. I try to not shovel, snap kick, or do anything that would be considered cheap, but it is Aikido and a small square, hard to avoid these things :P. My specialty is trying to counter moves thrown at me and getting my opponent down. I try to always fight to the very end my motto is, "It's not over till the games says a winner." Here are 3 replays of mine, I hope you like them. Tell me what you guys think, not my best, but I've lost my good replays from getting new laptop. ^_^

Transfer over the old ones. Until then I say no.

Also I'm changing my votes for those two neutrals before to no's. Idk if this makes a difference but whatevs.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus