Ranking
I should be a war disciple because me and oOMEGLES are decently skilled and we usually hang together all day if possible and we can't really war without anyone to accept
Last edited by Soon; Jan 27, 2015 at 05:38 AM.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
I should be a war disciple because me and oOMEGLES are decently skilled and we usually hang together all day if possible and we can't really war without anyone to accept

zeus was really close to kicking you so i don't think this will happen. that whole deal with the bet server was a biggie m8
(Origin)

Probably won't happen. You just joined the clan and Zeus, as Illu said, was really close to kick you. Too impatient guys. I think you are not responsible enought.

You need to be more forum active, etc. Before you can start going for these positions.
Last edited by Blue; Jan 27, 2015 at 10:45 AM.
We will found someone to take over the war jobs . For now till we till those positions are filled , the co ldrs an i will accept the wars an what not if needed. Don't worry though, we are going to fill the positions just will take some time.
Last edited by Zeus; Jan 27, 2015 at 03:54 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

Yeah you two need to first pass your unranked spot first if you can do this without causing any trouble for yourselves we will see what the future brings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I'm an Origin Council member now, thank you for accepting me!
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jan 28, 2015 at 04:40 PM.