Toribash
Nemesis HQ

"Why are we going through Gate Valley?" Sidia says while getting out.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Nemesis HQ

"We need to get to Isol-"

He stops suddenly.

"It's already found a new owner. How curious. Anyway, as I was saying, we need to get to Isola. I do, anyway. Nemesis may be of use in the matter."

He continues trekking up the rocky forest.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Nemesis HQ

"Why, and what found a new owner?"

Sidia follows.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Nemesis HQ

"Hail Erich." The guard replies, allowing Erich access through the entrance. He entered the darkly lit area and made his way directly to the dwelling place of his leader. Erich walks up to the entrance, announces his name, waiting for his lord to answer.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Nemesis HQ

"Someone there needs a shove in the right direction. As for what found a new owner, it's an interesting artifact that occasionally pops up in the hands of some fortunate person. It could be dangerous. Ah, we've arrived."

They both gaze at a large rock cliff, covered in shrubbery and vines.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Nemesis HQ

"Oh look, shrubberies, I met some knights a while back that requested some. Other then that where have we arrived?"
---------------
-----------------------
Nemesis HQ

Fate walks up to a large patch of shrubbery that towers over him, despite his considerable size. He parts the bushes, revealing more cliff and a large crack. Putting his hand into the crack, he tinkers inside it for a bit, then tugs on it. A small section of the rock slides away into the cliff wall, revealing a hole large enough for a person.

"That's pretty cliche."

He beckons for Sidia.

Nemesis HQ (inside)

A small voice meets Erich's call.

"Enter."
Last edited by Thorn; Oct 13, 2011 at 04:36 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Nemesis HQ

"It really is."

Sidia follows.
---------------
-----------------------
University of Isola

Roy and Toya are relieved at the sight of the university.
"Finally."
Toya says, glancing over to Roy, who has a challenging glare directed at the glorified elementary school.
"I'm soo hungry."
She also says
Roy takes note and says in reply
"Oh. So am I, let's grab something to eat."

I am sure this is all this crap is. All these damned thoughts, all these convoluted conversations with me and I. I'm just hungry.

His sense of reality and sanity was being torn from his mind from the inside out.

This sudden depression.
This sudden burst of emotional anxiety.
But for what? I am here at the university, my goal ever since I left home. I don't feel accomplished.
And what of these so called beings?
This power that Caed gave me? The threats made by Sidia? The allusions presented by the masked whoever-it-was?

Delusions of grandeur, it has to be. I'm a terrible person, and I am just a kid. No witnesses, no reassurances from Toya, nothing. I have accomplished nothing, and what of it? There is nothing to accomplish. Caed's so called present has no effect. Sidia'a threats have changed nothing except for what I see when I dream. The masked man has done nothing for me like he said he would. Imaginations all of them.

All mind children of Royus' hungry state. All incepted by his less than sustained gut.

I'm very hungry
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Another Prison

Drak wakes up again in another prison, wondering where in gods name he could be this time.

I've gotta stop getting myself into these situations...

He looks outside the bars and sees a figure in the shadows. He calls out, "Hey, where am I?"
beep