Toribash
What i tend to do sometimes is make a box out of cubes (one cube being one face) and then give it a wood texture and put a light and the object on the inside. i've got an example, some rings i made, but i can't find it. i'll show you tomorrow when i have more time.
I tried making a tank...
I dont know how to really model so I just duplicated a bunch of rounded rectangles :/

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Terty: If that was Cinema4D a good start would be fixing the tracks to be sweep NURBS along more ovular splines. If it's blender (which it appears to be) I can't help ya.
yea it's blender bro

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
In blender you can use NURBS too. Or just regular curves with a bevelObject. Or, in this case, a curve + array modifier.

woohoo.
Last edited by FoodEater; Jul 15, 2009 at 05:36 AM.
ehh explain that again? lol. what is NURBS? btw i made my cell phone in blender lol. the samsung eternity.. OSHITE im missing somthing. :0. ima post it here when im done with it.
good job making simple things!(sarcasm) except the eyes are really good. right now my computer is rendering a animation i made of a drop of blood dropping into water.
Originally Posted by monster3 View Post
good job making simple things!(sarcasm) except the eyes are really good. right now my computer is rendering a animation i made of a drop of blood dropping into water.

How do you have 2 different coloured liquids in 1 domain?
Last edited by SecondSoul; Jul 17, 2009 at 04:37 AM.