Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

why would you get banned for that...

pretty sure if u kicked someone u have good reason
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Mhm. It was a unanimous decision between me and my team, and I get a week ban for it. Even if I were to get banned, a day is good. a whole week, jesus christ
yo okay that kick might be justified but what bout those other 4-or-so before markie dude
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
can one of you pros give me like a super extreme workout for my aim? today I sat on aimbotz and went for 1000 headshots with the ak at full range :C

also holy shit that's amazing @azz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
can one of you pros give me like a super extreme workout for my aim? today I sat on aimbotz and went for 1000 headshots with the ak at full range :C

also holy shit that's amazing @azz

that's not really going to make you any better
also does anyone here play 1v1 arenas regularly because that's all i've been doing during my comp ban
if so, add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/valterain so we can play togehther
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i use zen gaming
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: