Toribash
Well imma be inactive for who knows how long, whenever I click multiplayer my game freezes. I'll stll post here and skype but not ingame :\
(Origin)
I post this here too.

I'm still deciding, but probably i'll leave the game, a match every while, and stay active in the forum if it isn't a problem. I luv this clan (even if im still annoyed by the system thing ), and i like all the organization part of the clan. School requires me time and Toribash is starting to be boring.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I post this here too.

I'm still deciding, but probably i'll leave the game, a match every while, and stay active in the forum if it isn't a problem. I luv this clan (even if im still annoyed by the system thing :) ), and i like all the organization part of the clan. School requires me time and Toribash is starting to be boring.

Yeah at 800 hours I'm a bit burned out too :\ but I always come back
-----
This sucks imma be inactive for a while on forums too, when I start my computer it blue screens with some ntfs.sys error and I cant do anything because it locks me out and I can't run CHKDSK which seems to fix it for everyone. Just recently got my computer and it eas like 1.6k now I'm locked out *bloodymess*

And on my phone I'm out of data so I can't be on skype or forums and thispost actually costed me money to post which I can't keep doing
-----
I guess I could use my school wifi. I'm failing English so my mom keeps the wifi off even though I'm getting A's in everything else -_-
I'll post when I can :\ but if anyone knows how to fix this or even knows the cause please tell me, really wanna get back in the game with you guys
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 23, 2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Inactive from the 7th to the 14th. Reason: Going on a trip.

No problem, have fun!
Name : JayXManHD
How long will you be Inactive : February 18th - 23rd
Reason : Taking a break and going to see the Angels
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Gonna be in-active for a while guys. I'll still be lurking/posting now and then. Just not as much.
Work and Uni are starting to ramp up, so we'll see how it goes.
Name: ThreeBar

How Long: about a week.

Reason: Been sick the past 2 weeks and catching up on HW. plus baseball everyday

PS: sorry for being inactive, I've been adapting to my baseball schedule and Increased HW.
Give me a chance