Ranking
actually I just read it online and there is 2 movies coming out about gantz
first one comes out on the 20th and the second is n/a

and there are 4 other mangas/lightnovels I wasn't aware about

gantz minus
gantz otaka
gantz manual
gantz exa
automatic no for me..I have yet to find a anime with a girl as the main character that I could get into... reason, no ecchi maybe...
Depends. In Spice and Wolf, both the girl and the guy stand as equal main characters.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]

read before you post.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Kidou Senshi Gundam 00: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer
It is the year A.D. 2314. Two years have passed since the defeat of the ruthless A-LAWs, and the new Earth Sphere Federation government has sought for peace by establishing a weapon-free world. However, a long forgotten ship that was sent to Jupiter 130 years ago somehow returns to Earth, seemingly with no signs of life onboard, but actually bringing with it a dangerous new alien threat - the Extraterrestrial Living-metal Shapeshifters (ELS), who have started assimilating Earth's technology and inhabitants. Now, with humanity at risk of total destruction, the Celestial Being makes its return to defend against the invasion of the ELS.

Genre: Action, Mecha, Science Fiction, Shounen

After watching this movie of gundam I felt like it's also trying to tell us a message. Like it’s telling to understand each other in order to maintain peace and to be able to maintain the right future for our small ones.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I have watch every season of gundam before or lets say the good quality ones I guess lol.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I am going to sound like a idiot but, what is gundam? I've heard so much about it but i've never actually bothered to look into any of it. I know it's about mechs or something, that's about it.
Future space mecha fighting. Gundam 00 is the best, give it a try.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid dating sim gamer. He is known on the Internet as "The Capturing God" for his legendary skills to be able to "capture" any 2D girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is known as otamegane, a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku (オタク) and megane (メガネ-"glasses").

At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts what is thought to be a challenge, and a demon from Hell nicknamed Elsie appears. She asks for his cooperation to help her in catching the runaway spirits. These spirits hide themselves inside the girl's heart, and Elsie suggests that the only method to force the spirits out is by "capturing" their hearts—making them fall in love. Appalled by the idea, Keima refuses after clarifying to Elsie that he is only interested in "capturing" 2D girls and that he detests reality. Nevertheless, with the contract already accepted, Keima would have to help Elsie no matter what; if they fail, both Elsie and Keima would lose their heads.

Score: 8.041 (scored by 11565 users)
Ranked: #288
Popularity: #619
Members: 22,452

Seems like a new approach at a Shounen anime. :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]