Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BromanBill View Post
What is the problem with them tho?

it was a ironic joke up until valve made them. that's what's wrong.
M I N I V A N
What is the problem with them tho?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
It's just another thing for people to buy and another thing for idiots to cry about.
Nerf Five Seven

Nah, the pistols are fine imho atm (alltho fuck tec-9).

The chances of a team with 5-7's winning a round against full buy is like 20% which is reasonable. The game shouldn't work in a way that you cant win eco's. That would just be boring and pointless.
Giving the pistols a fighting chance is fine. Knowing how to play around the pistols is a big part of the game. For example if you know that the opponent is on an eco, don't push close angles solo.

It's pretty easy to counter pistols with proper positioning and strats, they only work super close range after all.
I wasn't being serious, it was just a response to Duplicater asking for M4 names.
I never had a problem with the five seven nor the tec-9. Quite the contrary, I'd rather buy a p250 than a five seven/tec-9.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
"already silver 2"

learn spray patterns before you learn anything else, along with crosshair placement.

Already silver two, meaning within the first few games of me placing I promoted. 60-ish hours on my account is AFK or not playing at all. Though, ty for advice. I've taken the time to use Maps to improve my spray patterns (especially with the AK, which I was god fucking awful with at first). Crosshair placement is, alright.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
The quick guide to getting better at CS:GO for beginners.

-Look at what kind of a sensitivity professional players use, if your sensitivity is miles above or below that, something is probably not optimal.
The optimal range of sensitivity is 1.2 - 3 (transalted to 400dpi).

-Focus on your crosshair placement every game. If your crosshair is not head level, make sure it is.

-Learn to stop and shoot properly.

-DONT FUCKING MOVE AND SHOOT.

-When you die, try to figure out why. If you get shot from the side, something is probably wrong with your positioning.

-Learn to first aim, then shoot. You'd be surprised how many people start shooting before they have the crosshair at the opponents head.

-Get accustomed to the weapon srays, they will come to you with time, but at least go over the rifles in a private room once or twice.

- I think my Sens is a bit higher than the standard. My Zoom sens is .7, not sure if that's alright or not. But it feels fluent.

-It's alright, but needs improvement. At times I lose firefights purely because of bad crosshair placement. Needs a bit of work.

-Yeah, I've had that drilled into me. Though I sometimes have a bad habit of pre-crouching, which isn't optimal most of the time.

-See above

-When I die I usually take the time to learn from simple mistakes, and rarely do I die in the same spot twice, unless I'm being a monkey.

-Of course, I've got that in check. I don't spray and hope to snag a kill, for the most part.

-Like i said to Valt, I spend a shitton of time learning sprays in private games, and practicing aim on other maps. I don't think it's bad to practice/warm up for a fair amount of time, so I work to improve.

All in all, thanks for thr advice. I'll be show to keep it in mind next time I play.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I find run and gunning a 5-7 to be way more rewarding then a tec-9
from my experience, just aim at the chest and click really fast while moving, almost guaranteed a headshot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.