Ranking
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Farming blue prints. I'm currently working for akbronkos prime. Already almost done with the first one. Should I polarize redirection, or vitality?

Polarize whichever one requires the most mod points to apply. I think thats redirection, but i'm not sure.

Akbroncos look nice, All I would need to make them is the akbronco link and like 12 more orokin cells, I squandered all the rest on glaive prime, helms, and ember/mag/frost primes. I wanna get a hold of rhino prime too.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Yeah going for Rhino Prime atm too.
The stalker came and killed me just 5 minutes ago :c I had the fact he can 2 shot me with a kitted out Rhino >.>
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
The stalker came and killed me just 5 minutes ago :c I had the fact he can 2 shot me with a kitted out Rhino >.>

My wraith twin vipers ripped the stalker apart within a couple seconds the last time he popped up for me. I was using a Valkyr.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

So far I haven't used any Rhino ability other than Iron Skin and occasionally his charge when too many mobs mob a artifact you should defend.
I think I'mma take a screenshot of my frames and mods if it lets me :'s
-- here ya go

Max those power mods man. You've got a lot of space open and they're pretty easy to max out on.

Stalker is just a delay for me, I can one shot him with my dread, penta & soma no problem.

Also souldevilj I could help you get rhino prime parts, I'm currently going for him as well (though some of the people I've been fighting with aren't the smartest and we end up losing the mission because of it.)

Add me and I'll help out when possible. ;p (CCyronex)
Last edited by -Cyri-; Apr 9, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Stalker is just a delay for me, I can one shot him with my dread, penta & soma no problem.

Also souldevilj I could help you get rhino prime parts, I'm currently going for him as well (though some of the people I've been fighting with aren't the smartest and we end up losing the mission because of it.)

Add me and I'll help out when possible. ;p (CCyronex)

Alrighty I'll have added you by the time you read this :') (Soulskrix btw)

Here's the Rhino so far, talking about not having a lot of energy to spare? xD..
I maxed out the aura and now the space is too great :o

Rhino

Alrighty I'll have added you by the time you read this :') (Soulskrix btw)

Here's the Rhino so far, talking about not having a lot of energy to spare? xD..
I maxed out the aura and now the space is too great :o

Rhino

You definitely want to max out streamline. It helps out so much.
why tho
Max redirection, vitality & steel fiber. You'll feel like god. May as well ditch fast deflection since it's better suited for low shield frames, and streamline isn't going to do a whole lot of good on him unless you're relying on iron skin (which you wouldnt' need to with maxed mods)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Alrighty guys, I also got my ash frame and maxed all the the ability mods, don't really know what to do but I'll be pumping cores into the streamline mod so I can spam ash abilities xP