Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
God, or no god. We are not alone... How the hell else would we have invented fire when we were canabalistic animals suffering in our caves. The greek/egyption/norse gods are ALL the same gods with different names, and their mythology is the same aswell. I think that god created aliens in his image, and the aliens came here and took over for a bit. (Like the assassins' creed conspiracy and the halo forerunners.)

tl;dr = god or no god, someone or something helped us establish a foothold on this world.

wut. I hope you're trolling.

We didn't invent fire. We discovered how to make it. Lightning strike makes fire all the time so it was only a matter of time before a human witnessed this from lighting or another natural source and then try to recreate it.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
wut. I hope you're trolling.

We didn't invent fire. We discovered how to make it. Lightning strike makes fire all the time so it was only a matter of time before a human witnessed this from lighting or another natural source and then try to recreate it.

lol the fire part was trolling, but the rest isn't.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
read the bible, bro.
streets of gold, lined with jewels.
everyone gets their own mansion.
i dont think theres 'individual heavens' for every person, just think 'in real life'...but without any war.

Your heaven is a stuck-up rich kids douchy paradise sir. Sounds awfully self centered. Most christians are like this. This is why i lost hope in humanity. But still cool. Why would you want streets of gold? They'd all bend and blemish. The jewels would be dirtied and scratched.
-----
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
I am a polytheist and believe in ancient greek/egyptian forms, however, I do believe in reincarnation. I believe that you will be born again but remember nothing, even possibly as another species.

If so, I want to become an Amoeba.

I have read the bible, and I was raised catholic. However, I personally do not believe heaven would be all that great.

A place controlled completely by one super powerful being.

Wouldn't you find it dull if there was no evil? Balance of things should exist, it'd be boring living in a perfect life every day.

hahaha nice! Very intellectual. Your completely right. In a way. The christian heaven....would be hell.
Last edited by WingedGod; Apr 7, 2011 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Most people I hear about think of the after-life as "the eternal dream".
It must be full of illusions, majories, and interceptions.
But then again.
There is no real documented evidence of someone actually going in the after-life and coming back out to tell the story.
BAD LUCK
I think, you move between dimensions.

I think that "ghosts" are things stuck in between dimensions.

But I hope to god it's not reicarnation. Mainly because that means that I have already been reincarnated, but I can't remember a past life so what good does that do?
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by Wolfbank1 View Post
lol, religion is a waste of time.
It most likely caused over 90% of all wars. And besides.
Why the hell are there so many religions that believe in one god, and then think they go to heaven? Obviously only one faith gets to go.
-----
But im agnostic(decicive) but i like the greek gods, even though they are all proven wrong by science. I still love'em

Omg i fucking love you. lol Finally someone who thinks the same as me. I agree with you completely. Only 1 religion can be right. Why are there so many religions? Hm? tell me. Cuz i'd like to know. Obviously people are getting their stories fucked up somewhere along the line. What makes jews right? what makes christians right? What makes muslims right? what makes hindus right? (Lol...some of these might not be religions) What makes islams right? See? Inconsistancies point out that there are clearly flaws with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Why would they all be different? The human race is gullible to the highest extent.
Last edited by WingedGod; Apr 7, 2011 at 04:55 AM.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Originally Posted by WingedGod View Post
. Only 1 religion can be right. .

Or, perhaps there are none.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Exactly my point. They are are complete bullshit and were probably all created only to teach us ethics, morals, and to help us cope with death. None of them are true. If im wrong...Heck lol...Let me burn in hell.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Lul, somebody once told me that "the bible was a work of art. Written by morons to induce an entire Population into fear of a higher being sending them to eternal damnation."
-----
And my heaven, would be after you die. Everybody is trapped in their own imagination (like an endless dream) that you can control at will.
Last edited by Wolfbank1; Apr 7, 2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol, there is evidence... a 4 year old died, and he came back knowing things about god, heaven, he decribed his grandfather who he'd never seen. I mean seriously, they couldn't tell a 4 year old to say all of that.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma