Ranking
Originally Posted by MrThink View Post
Oblivion Name 3 things that doesnt Include The Word T

Shenanigans, snafu, [T]WINS, whoops my bad

Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
What was the first replay you made?

This was the first replay I posted on the forum, or so it seems: http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...0&d=1251591330

I'm fairly certain that I have older ones lying about on my old drive, but that'd be a laborious search

Also exams exams exams and I'm off of playing until early July :(
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.

Now that is massively screwed up.
Usually the client only does tiny mistakes like wrongfully saving Uke's POS or the likes of it, but that doesn't seem to be the case on your replay.

Do you have any previous versions of it before it got bugged?
Shame, your movement looked really great if it serves of any consolation

Also, put it up on Ask ORMO, you never know if anyone will think of a better solution than me... Wait, I had an idea that might work.
Give me a minute.

------

Ok, so there's also the chance that it can be fixed if you recreate your exact joint movements like if you were doing the replay for the first time.
Except that now you already know what movement each joint needs to make and you don't have to think.

Open freeplay, make sure you use the exact same settings you used on your original replay.
Run your replay through http://toribash.enikesha.net/ so that you know which joints to move and when to move them, and re-do the replay.

Honestly, it's not an easy solution but theoretically it could work.
Last edited by Oblivion; May 18, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Shame, your movement looked really great if it serves of any consolation

Also, put it up on Ask ORMO, you never know if anyone will think of a better solution than me... Wait, I had an idea that might work.
Give me a minute.

------

Ok, so there's also the chance that it can be fixed if you recreate your exact joint movements like if you were doing the replay for the first time.
Except that now you already know what movement each joint needs to make and you don't have to think.

Open freeplay, make sure you use the exact same settings you used on your original replay.
Run your replay through http://toribash.enikesha.net/ so that you know which joints to move and when to move them, and re-do the replay.

Honestly, it's not an easy solution but theoretically it could work.

why didnt I think of the replay parser. Thanks for remiding me oblivion, I worked on that replay for a longer time now
h
Oblivion, hi. I would like to get better at replay making and madmans realism and stuff like that. I mostly do mods like aikidobigdojo.tbm and stuff like that but i dabble is reply making. One of my biggest challenges though is to keep my run going after i do a jump or go through any obstacle. Do you have any tips? Also, Gratz on legend again. :c
That's pretty spiffy.
w
Okay my friend, If you can give me any advice on how the fuck to fix this shit....
i will in an eternity be in your debt

seriously, I sat down with the fucking replay for over a week now.
and what happens when i finaly get to the booms of dm's

well, i manage the first, try going for 2nd, but to tired so save
Going to look at the replay i realise, the fucking replay is bugged..
I have no idea what is with it

So if you could manage magicly fixing it yea, really would make my year

Also sorry for the sloppy typing, really, this made me so fucking pissed of i want to kick a wall.
So yea, kind of over energised or what to say
Attached Files
Le shit Wip.rpl (183.2 KB, 21 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Weird, that seems oddly similar to duck's glitch.
Do you have any previous versions of the replay? Any other saves?

@gastank999: I'll answer you in a week or so because of exams
I do have one on my other computer. But that's the first wip only. And that is of pretty much just uke being launched.

As reading ducks problem. I guess there isn't much to do?
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.