Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Iawesome3 View Post
Thats my timezone thought +/-4:00
-----
1.Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2.Real Name:Curtis Faulkner
3.Timezone:My GMT is +/-4:00 Geneva,Ohio
4.Im Robert Faulkner on you tube and i subscribed to you
5.Have you read the clan rules:YES
6.Previous Clan:NaN
7.Reasons for leaving:NaN
8.Age:15 Sorry jack
9.What can you bring to this clan:Some of my Mad flips
10.Single Player or Multiplayer:Both
11.How did you hear about this channel:I was looking to toribash Videos
12.Aside from our toribash show,Witch are your Favorite show of ours and why: I like your Misery Monday Because the game you play i love now

Thanks for applying, Ohio is in the US, so that's GMT-4. Don't apologise for being 15, I'm 15 myself.
I'll invite you to the clan momentarily.
---
Scratch that, ol' fatman sent the invite.

Originally Posted by vict4552 View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes/No - Yes
2. Real Name: Victor
3. Age: 12
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT - i dont know what gmt is but im in denmark
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) screenshot of what please reply
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes/No - yes
7. Previous Clans: i have never been in a clan
8. Reasons For Leaving: read answer 7
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: im only blue belt but my rank is 5388 so good fighting
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: akido in multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i found it myself
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash Tournament i love the fight with MurdaStick and ZeTo

Thanks for the application. The GMT of Denmark is GMT+1, luckily I know this, but in the future do try to learn your own timezone. I would prefer a more detailed answer for 9, because fighting isn't a thing this that matters in this clan. Question 11 could do with more information, such as how you found it, did you search up "Toribash tutorial" on YouTube, for example? Question 12 is incorrect, because the Toribash Tournament is in fact a Toribash show.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
TimeZone: GMT 4:00
Proof Of Fan: TheXGamer
Previous Clan: None
Reasons For Leaveing: None
What You Can Bring To This Clan: Lots Of Support And Help. And Pay The Poor And Train Them.
Single Player Or Multi Player: MultiPlayer. I Just Like To Fight Other People On Games..
How Did I Here About This Channel: Well.. A Freind Told Me About This Game So I Searched For Videos On Youtube And Found One Of Your Toribash Tutorials So I Watched It And It Was Pretty Cool!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is You Favorite And Why: Terraria, Because There Just Fun To Watch And I'm Gonna Get The Game.
Originally Posted by XRazeFireX View Post
TimeZone: GMT 4:00
Proof Of Fan: TheXGamer
Previous Clan: None
Reasons For Leaveing: None
What You Can Bring To This Clan: Lots Of Support And Help. And Pay The Poor And Train Them.
Single Player Or Multi Player: MultiPlayer. I Just Like To Fight Other People On Games..
How Did I Here About This Channel: Well.. A Freind Told Me About This Game So I Searched For Videos On Youtube And Found One Of Your Toribash Tutorials So I Watched It And It Was Pretty Cool!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is You Favorite And Why: Terraria, Because There Just Fun To Watch And I'm Gonna Get The Game.

Is that GMT +4 or GMT -4? Be moar pacific pls
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Anthony
3. Age: 13 (You decide whether that's young or not, 8th Grade)
4. Timezone (Click here to check): currently at GMT+/-7:00
5. Proof Of Being A Fan (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
My account name is "SlyTheeGamer" and I am subscribed.
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: It was a very long time ago but the clan tag I remember was "Mustache"
8. Reasons For Leaving: The clan was dismembered, basically everyone just forgot about it.
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Replays, a nice attitude, and a helping hand
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Typically Multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: By watching the "Toribash Replay Showcase" and "Toribash Tips" series.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Most likely "Overgrowth" because it's a pretty funny concept and I like to see you guys attempt parkour in it. But I also really like "Caption This" as well, since it is pretty silly.
Last edited by SeaHawks12; Jun 21, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
Originally Posted by SeaHawks12 View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Anthony
3. Age: 13 (You decide whether that's young or not, 8th Grade)
4. Timezone (Click here to check): currently at GMT+/-7:00
5. Proof Of Being A Fan (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
My account name is "SlyTheeGamer" and I am subscribed.
7. Previous Clans: It was a very long time ago but the clan tag I remember was "Mustache"
8. Reasons For Leaving: The clan was dismembered, basically everyone just forgot about it.
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Replays, a nice attitude, and a helping hand
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Typically Multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: By watching the "Toribash Replay Showcase" and "Toribash Tips" series.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Most likely "Overgrowth" because it's a pretty funny concept and I like to see you guys attempt parkour in it. But I also really like "Caption This" as well, since it is pretty silly.

Looks good to me.

Sent an invite, welcome.
why tho
Timezone: GMT (as of posting time 11:01)
Proof Of Fan: my yutube acount J.T. Boyd
Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: not playing toribash anymore
What Can You Bring To This Clan: i will help with videos as much as posible and help with any problems
Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: i was watcing videos and i saw your first toribash replay showcase so i wached it and wached your other videos
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:missery monday
2. Real Name:Joshua Lys
3. Age:25
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT-0600
5. Proof Of Fan: RareSask Fur
7. Previous Clans: N/a
8. Reasons For Leaving: N/a
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: good attitude, a want to have fun and play with a good group and my skills as well ^_^
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer more so than single player
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:was looking up stuff about Toribash on youtube and stumbled across it.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Still need to watch a few more of the other shows, but Happy Wheels is good cause, well its Happy Wheels xP, the others I still need to watch a few more episodes to have a better opinion but from what I have seen its all good and vary entertaining ^_^
DotLEEZ, nice application, I'll send you an invite ASAP.

Narukue, question 2 needs more work, but if you fix that I'll invite you to the clan.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack