Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
But Hannw why? D: your a great player, don't worry about the war losses they are just for fun

I can't stand it anymore, I'm not worthy enough to stand beside lamby.
I am nothing but a joke to other clans and for you guys right now.

please
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
:/ aww ok Hannw next time I get on the comp or if Swepps is in we'll change it. Your not a joke to anyone you may not be the best at ABD but your a fantastic Aikido player : o probably one of our best normal Aikido players and one of the best normal Aikido players I know!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hannw, remember, I did not give you the rank of War Lord cause you lift good or something like that. You are a prime example as a good member. You're a great sport with a good sense of humor and you won my trust completely.

I'm sad to see that you don't feel comfortable with the rank you've been given. Ad I think we're limited to two options now.

1. I'm pretty used to the dueling style of ABD and can teach you to safely counter all lifts and shovels. I can make sure you dont fall for self grabs and what moves should be avoided etc.

2. We'll put you inthe rank of Warrior or Elite (Additional testing required).

Now my baguette, I'd love it if you would let me go with option #1, but its completely up to you.

Also you are not bad fag.

Many Peace

Swep
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Hannw, remember, I did not give you the rank of War Lord cause you lift good or something like that. You are a prime example as a good member. You're a great sport with a good sense of humor and you won my trust completely.

I'm sad to see that you don't feel comfortable with the rank you've been given. Ad I think we're limited to two options now.

1. I'm pretty used to the dueling style of ABD and can teach you to safely counter all lifts and shovels. I can make sure you dont fall for self grabs and what moves should be avoided etc.

2. We'll put you inthe rank of Warrior or Elite (Additional testing required).

Now my baguette, I'd love it if you would let me go with option #1, but its completely up to you.

Also you are not bad fag.

Many Peace

Swep

I am very lucky to have such friends like you guys .
It's just that, I've been really bad recently and it really showed in that war.
I got angry at myself because I've been slacking mp for sp as I'm striving for an individual record.
But I'll gladly take #1 because training with Swepp is the best

--------

Nah, you're the best rc
Last edited by Hannw; Feb 7, 2016 at 11:26 PM.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
I have a good skeet parkour, but that goes no where near what you can do. You go beyond pro in that column. And don't get angry at yourself, I've been bad all the way up until recently lol. When we parkoured on that one map, I felt like you were me with an upgrade lol, so nice and skillful. It was amazin. Now don't down yourself and make your mistakes a lesson!
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I'm doing okay in life (I think).

In Toribash my replaymaking has evolved a lot, whereas I lost a 75k duel this morning. Oops.

How are you mate?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol rip Swepples tc. It will be remembered.

I've been doing pretty good just started new semester in school so that's fun. Been not compleatly sucking in ABD recently so that's nice xD how aboot you nimble?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
hey wapow havent been on toribash for a while now, ive lost interest in it xD but i still like coming on the forums and seeing whats going on.
So yeah i decided to pop in here and say hello

Hello...
how are you all
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.