Toribash
i ordered that madness combat default one a while ago i PMd you? hav u recieved the message yet coz i gave 500 tc with it
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
I requested a texture set on page 58 so i was wondering if you can add that to your to do list ill pay 30-40k
GrayMario: You dont say "FUCK YEAH" when you own a newbie!

Hi i would order *Evil/Darkness* Knight set
Colors would be Vampire and Quicksilver
Helm should be like Evil. Whit RedEyes.
Something like that but quicksilver colored and red Eyes. and whit outhornhttp://content.answers.com/main/cont...areProfile.jpg
And little bit about feet. They should be like Iron boots. And under the the feet should read WT3B
Kr3wclot
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Hi guys;

Regarding the animated sigs, Stupinator is having some technical difficulties, so I'm going to have to decline all requests for them indefinitely.

Bombdigidy: Okay, will add you to the to-do list later. See below.
Kr3wClot: Do you mean a set based off of ZN's Knight head? If not, see below.

NOTE: Requests and things might be delayed for a couple days as my computer appears to have contracted a virus, and I'm planning to reformat it (plenty of crap I don't need anyways). Don't worry, my entire Toribash art folder is backed up, I'll just be lacking Photoshop for a day or two while I set everything up again.

Sorry!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
Bah. Ok, hope all goes well till then.

I'm really sorry about all the delays I've put on ya.
If your set isn't done by the weekend I'll drop 10k off the price.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&