Ranking
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
swexx is my steam friend

You say that as if we should be proud-- Amazed even. You do realize Swexxy accepts everyone on Steam right? Anyways I'll check out the replay laters.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
You say that as if we should be proud-- Amazed even. You do realize Swexxy accepts everyone on Steam right? Anyways I'll check out the replay laters.

no dont understand me wrong pls i dont even know why did i said that and idk if he accept everyone and i idc 2
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
no dont understand me wrong pls i dont even know why did i said that and idk if he accept everyone and i idc 2

I think that Runes point is, you should probably stop bragging about basicly everything good that happens to you. It's getting really annyoing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I think that Runes point is, you should probably stop bragging about basicly everything good that happens to you. It's getting really annyoing.

alright alright but why should that be a good thing ? at the end he is just another toribasher
alright alright but why should that be a good thing ? at the end he is just another toribasher

And so are you, but i don't see anyone but you walk around and brag about this kind of stuff.
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
And so are you, but i don't see anyone but you walk around and brag about this kind of stuff.

idk i just said that when i read thecrash replay just to make him know that its not impossible to find he's idol ingame
-----
also lets just stop talking about that and spamming this thread pls
Last edited by Alpha; Jun 23, 2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sure, i'll just Pm you about it. Because I have had enough of your shit.
|Replays|
Agreeing so hard with Rune and Mack on this.

No offence but it is getting annoying,

Anywho, sorry waleedo, haven't gotten my lazy ass to edit it, will do so tonight
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
already got pm from mack explain everything sorry :/